X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myosaurus
    Vet
    • Mar 2014

Customs in Bahamas

Going on a cruse to Bahama for a week. Thinking of bringing my 1amp test plus slin pin so I can keep my TRT while there. Is there a customs where they check your luggage in Bahamas when going on a cruise?
  • myosaurus
    Vet
    • Mar 2014

Also thinking of bringing my 30iu pen norditropin. Do they have to be refrigerated? It'll last me 10 days while home but wanna use little more so the pen will last me 1 week.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Not sure but you may have a better chance putting a vial/amp in the checked luggage not the carry on.
      If it’s just one vial/amp, put it in a small colored shampoo bottle.
      Seems like a glass ampoule would be easier to pass than anything with rubber or aluminum tops.
      Never tried this though.
      I just took an extra dose of a long acting test before my trip to Brazil.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
        • May 2019

For only being gone 1 week, I wouldn't even risk it or sweat it. Look at the pros vs cons: you get popped, your life becomes hell potentially VS in only 1 week, you won't notice 1 bit of a change in your physique. No brainer to me. Just inject test right before you leave. Your body won't miss slin/GH for only 1 week amigo. Enjoy your vacation.
        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• zeke
          Vet
          • May 2005

I agree bro, probably wouldn't have a problem. But why even risk it over a week.

Comment

• Chooch
            VET
            • Oct 2009

Agreed. One week isn’t going to kill you. Time in a foreign jail might. lol

Comment

• Tiny
              VET
              • Jan 2024

You will not have to go through customs in Bahamas. You will go through customs at the port when you return to the United States. When you get to the Bahamas, you literally get on the ferry and ride across the bay and get off. Spend your day in the sun and then ride the ferry back to the cruise ship.

Your primary concern will be airport security for your flight to the us port, if applicable. And there is a very light security at the port before you get on the ship. They mainly want to make sure the people boarding the ship are who they are supposed to be and that you don’t have a gun.

I have cruise several times. I was just threw port Canaveral a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

Lee Priest has a great pod cast where he talks about guys worrying about missing shots on vacation - he laughs at the notion says it doesnt matter you will be fine
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Massimo1
                  VET
                  • Apr 2021

I wouldn't worry about it. You can preload your syringe and bury it in your luggage. If you also need to fly, just don't put it in the carryon. I've traveled everywhere in the world with it my checked luggage. Of course, at my age, gray hair and all, I'm not typically a target.

Comment

Working...