Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

You do what?

Did you know you can heat your ass vials up in the microwave?

I made this the title like it is because anytime I've mentioned it, there were people that refused to believe it.

At first

Heating can most certainly differ from microwave to microwave. Same rules apply as heating up your grilled chicken and broccoli.

More = more time.

Less = less time.

If there's not much, I'd try 5 to 7 second intervals. Full or almost full, 10 to 12 second intervals.

Fastest way to rid those pain in the ass Cyp crystals if you leave it out in the cold or just can't throw that bad batch out, lol

Also good for running thicker gear through a slin pin.

Or, if you just prefer your gear a little heated.

I tried heating a pin w/aas but it zapped the needle in half, took all of one second.

If anyone doesn't believe it, I'll be happy to figure out a way to post a video here. I think I may be able to fake name an account at rumble with a VPN or Tor and post a link. 90% sure.
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

The metal ring doesn'tget fried? Ive heated just the barrell with my cyp.in it, no.needle before. Thst worked fine. But the whole vial???
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Tiny
      VET
      • Jan 2024

I might be the odd man out here, but I don’t have a microwave.

I have to set things on the heater or use hot water. Warm oil does flow a bit better.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

No microwave? How do you cook.popcorn? Lol
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• inhibitor
          VET
          • Dec 2018

I have always just taken a mug, filled it with a little bit of water, and heat the water up in the microwave to where it just started to boil. Then I take it out and put my vial in it and let it sit for a minute or so. Take it out and then draw and shoot. Works like a charm.

Comment

• Tugger87
            VET
            • Sep 2023

$15 germination heat mat from Amazon. Keeps it steady at 77-78 degrees.

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

I use a simple coffee cup filled with somewhat hot water and putting the vial in it and letting it set for a while. No need for the microwave.
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Dustined83
                VET
                • Oct 2017

I have the same question about the metal caps... no backlash?

Comment

• juggaknott2011
                  • Dec 2017

That sounds like lighting in the microwave lol

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• Tiny
                    VET
                    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                    No microwave? How do you cook.popcorn? Lol
                    I could care less about popcorn. It’s reheating leftovers that’s a pain in the ass.

I had a microwave over my range, but replaced it with a commercial hood vent. Had a microwave on the counter for a while, but a microwave, toaster oven/air fryer, ice maker, and coffee pot was too much.

Eventually, they will come out with a high quality microwave/air fryer/toaster oven combo. And I will buy it.

Comment

• HDH
                      • Jun 2015

That is correct gentleman, all good.

Sorry about taking so long to get back, I'm overloaded.

I will make the vid though.

Once you see it, you won't do it any other way.

Unless you are board and want to kill time

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Dustined83
                        I have the same question about the metal caps... no backlash?
                        That’s my question

Comment

• 1bigun11
                          • May 2022

Great info man! I never would have tried it otherwise!

Comment

• HDH
                            • Jun 2015

I did the same thing and tried it right away. I knew the particular guy that posted it wouldn't leave the thread without saying it was a joke, if it was.

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                            Great info man! I never would have tried it otherwise!

Comment

• HDH
                              • Jun 2015

Sorry about the delay, I'm behind on everything at the moment. I've had some cousins come visit from across the state, as if I wasn't behind enough, lol They got rooms and think we are going to spend 24/7 together.

Not happening.

I'm coming home at night or I would be behind something terrible.

Alright, down to business.

I'm getting over being sick so my voice is a bit horse. I recorded it with the CC on. It showed when I reviewed it but isn't showing now.

I mentioned earlier use short times in intervals, 5 to 7 - 10 to 12 seconds. That was so you can get a feel for how fast your microwave heats.

In the vid, I used a vial 1/3 - 1/2 full. Probably closer to 1/3. I put it in for 20 seconds. I just wanted to show it doing fine at longer times.

Once you are comfortable, use what time you feel is necessary. I take it out at least one time and give it a shake but that's up to you.

This video isn't public. No chances of any karen types running across it and whining to rumble.

The only way to view it is the link below.

You may want to turn the volume up, it's low, it's a cheap phone.

The account is under Happy Gilmore if there are any Adam Sandler fans

Comment

Working...