Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meelie

Originally posted by Sadie
    very true but he is...mmmmmmm who the hell cares what we call him lol

I call him hot You guys are so lucky! Great pics everyone, looks like you had a blast!!

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by TunaBoat
      Pro wrestler? sorry but that is far from the truth he is an actor that is a great entertainer playing a wrestler.
      I only knew him as a wrestler. I know he did some acting but never knew he did anything else prior to wrestling. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Squatch

Pro wrestler? sorry but that is far from the truth he is an actor that is a great entertainer playing a wrestler.
        I wouldn't call "The Marine" acting...not in any sense of the word. As far as pro wrestling, the acting part is inherent.

Comment

• TunaBoat

Originally posted by eVolution
          I only knew him as a wrestler. I know he did some acting but never knew he did anything else prior to wrestling. Thanks for the info.
          Well he has a movie out called "The Marine" but I was referring to the WWE which is not real wrestling but actors in a storyline.

Comment

• eVolution

Well he has a movie out called "The Marine" but I was referring to the WWE which is not real wrestling but actors in a storyline.
            Well I knew that part. Ugh, everyone knows pro wrestling is all acting anyway, stop getting me confused!

Comment

• Goblin6

Athletes in a storyline would be a better description

Comment

• Mosami

Originally posted by Sadie
                very true but he is...mmmmmmm who the hell cares what we call him lol
                That's my gal!! hahahaha .... Erick went all berserk and drooly over him, so we stood in line for his autograph and picture (heck, a good excuse to gawk at hot men anyway) I honestly had never heard of him before, not that I care, lets just say I wouldn't kick him out of my bed!

Ohh and 5.7 here too.

Comment

• CathyFlora

thanks for sharing Jake and Karen!

And Erick...I look completely fat in the picture that Jake shot...so I share the yucky feeling...it looks like my calves are bigger than my fucking head in that picture.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                    thanks for sharing Jake and Karen!

And Erick...I look completely fat in the picture that Jake shot...so I share the yucky feeling...it looks like my calves are bigger than my fucking head in that picture.
                    Don't feel bad...did you see my gym pic? The way I was bending over I looked like I had moobs! (man moobs)

Comment

• Tyler

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                      I went and saw a show called Bite. It's a Vampire Burleques show set to classic rock. It was pretty cool! Here I am before the show...

And here I am with some of the cast....
                      dude, two years ago my wheelchair basketball team went to Vegas for a tournament....well, my mom won tickets to that show in a slot tourney and she gave them to the team with no clue what she was sending us too, LOL

Comment

• TheWICKED

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                        Here is Tim trying to tell me something:

And here's what I think about it:

Click here to get to the rest of the images I shot or hijacked from others.

FUNNIEST FUCKING THING IN THIS THREAD! HAHAHA..THAT'S MY CATHY!!

Comment

• the id

That would be pro wrestler as in "worse than Hulk Hogan". Olympic wrestling is usually called Amature or Collegete.

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                          Pro wrestler like Hulk Hogan stuff or regular olympic wrestling? Never heard of him. Thank u for brighten my day with that shot! Love his cleft in his chin!!!
                          Cena was just recently injured doing a hiptoss, like all the moves he does poorly, the danger was that he would hurt someone else, and unfortunately he hurt himself, but thankfully he didn't hurt someone else.

An yeah "the Marine" sucked.

Youtube has Vince making the annoucement that Cena wouldn't be defending the title this sunday, over half of the crowd, Cheered this news. This is sad because someone was hurt, but it's easily explained as frustration in the current WWE product, centered around the WWE champ John Cena. Youtube also has the match where Cena messed up.

An back on track, Love seeing the Vegas pics, thanks it's almost like being there.
                          An will someone tell Cathy she looks good, someone else, cause she just doesn't believe me.

Comment

• the id

You still look hot Cath, I think even Evo is giving you some look....
                            Originally posted by KajedAnimal

Comment

• TolVlo

Originally posted by Tyler
                              dude, two years ago my wheelchair basketball team went to Vegas for a tournament....well, my mom won tickets to that show in a slot tourney and she gave them to the team with no clue what she was sending us too, LOL
                              haha your mom is awesome

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by TheWICKED
                                FUNNIEST FUCKING THING IN THIS THREAD! HAHAHA..THAT'S MY CATHY!!
                                hahaha, he's totally going to have words for me when he sees it.

Comment

Working...