X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CTri17
    you guys are def fueling my workout for today, legs and light shoulders here I come
    Your legs are probably my favorite, very muscular and yet still very feminine at the same time. Let me wipe this drool off my keyboard here........

My boss just saw me looking at your pic and was like
    "Hmmm, what are we looking at here"
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• CTri17
      Vet
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
      Your legs are probably my favorite, very muscular and yet still very feminine at the same time. Let me wipe this drool off my keyboard here........

My boss just saw me looking at your pic and was like
      "Hmmm, what are we looking at here"
      lol I just kicked their ass too....
      Did some light extensions for Tapout....knee's not hating me too much yet...but i'll be on the foam roller just to make sure later
      LOL at the boss thing
      *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
        VET
        • Dec 2003

Thanks SO MUCH for the advice. i'll be competing in Figure I'm 5'6", i'm still waiting to hear how many classes they are going to have from the promoter but i'm tall (er) so Class D or E. This is my first show so i'm excited and a lil nervous.

Ugh yea about the leg extensions I have a small lateral meniscus tear in my right knee, so I cant do anything open chain and havent been able to for nearly 3 months. So everything i have been doing is closed chain...you can see in my log. I was contemplating trying them since I only have a few weeks left but I dont want to jack my knee up so bad that cardio becomes impossible and my leg days suffer. What do you think?

So side poses, you think that the straight arm look is a better one? Would you keep the shoulders completely square or try to pop the back one forward?

Thanks for all the help!
        Be sure to enter the first time competitor class too, if they have one.

Sorry to hear about your injury!!! Here I am telling you to go kill your poor knees...haha. I would still hit the leg extensions very light, be sure to wrap you knee when doing them...it helps with both medial & lateral injuries. Also stretch SLOWLY after each set. And always ice it after you do legs. If it's too painful then don't push it, it's not worth it!!! Gotta be able to walk on stage!

So here's why I tell you to keep you shoulders square. I stepped in for a judge in November at a local AM Figure/Fitness show and learned a TON!! The side pose is the only figure pose where the judges can see the whole tricep & delt...especially the rear delt head. You have great shoulders and don't want to miss showing them off.
        If you always do what you've always done,
        You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
        Vet @ United-Muscle.com
        Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
          VET
          • Dec 2003

lol I just kicked their ass too....
          Did some light extensions for Tapout....knee's not hating me too much yet...but i'll be on the foam roller just to make sure later
          LOL at the boss thing
          That a girl!!! Now that's what I'm talking about...training through the pain...haha joking...like I said if it's painful don't do it. You're smart, you know your body and when you come to that point of doing more harm then good!!

Keep it up and keep us updated!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• CTri17
            Vet
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by IxxTapouTxxI
            Be sure to enter the first time competitor class too, if they have one.

Sorry to hear about your injury!!! Here I am telling you to go kill your poor knees...haha. I would still hit the leg extensions very light, be sure to wrap you knee when doing them...it helps with both medial & lateral injuries. Also stretch SLOWLY after each set. And always ice it after you do legs. If it's too painful then don't push it, it's not worth it!!! Gotta be able to walk on stage!

So here's why I tell you to keep you shoulders square. I stepped in for a judge in November at a local AM Figure/Fitness show and learned a TON!! The side pose is the only figure pose where the judges can see the whole tricep & delt...especially the read delt head. You have great shoulders and don't want to miss showing them off.
            good call....it's so diff from what my posing coach had me do...so now I feel a bit awkward....i'll just have to practice...but it's true....you dont see your TRI in ANY other pose

Knee feels ok after doing the extensions today, I went light and slow and stretched and foam rolled...we'll see how it feels....
            *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
              VET
              • Dec 2003

good call....it's so diff from what my posing coach had me do...so now I feel a bit awkward....i'll just have to practice...but it's true....you dont see your TRI in ANY other pose

Knee feels ok after doing the extensions today, I went light and slow and stretched and foam rolled...we'll see how it feels....
              Posing is one of those tough things, everyone has their own opinion and everyone does it a bit different to show your strong points and hide your weak points. Your tri's and delts are not weak so lets show them with that side pose!!

Try it and post a pic, let's see how yah look.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

• CTri17
                Vet
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by IxxTapouTxxI
                Posing is one of those tough things, everyone has their own opinion and everyone does it a bit different to show your strong points and hide your weak points. Your tri's and delts are not weak so lets show them with that side pose!!

Try it and post a pic, let's see how yah look.
                I'll try and snap one over the next day or so...gotta find a time when the roomie is home...
                it's difficult to set timer...run across room, pose and get it right in under 10 sec
                *Christina*

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                  VET
                  • Dec 2003

I'll try and snap one over the next day or so...gotta find a time when the roomie is home...
                  it's difficult to set timer...run across room, pose and get it right in under 10 sec
                  haha...understandable...and no running in your heals!!!

Practice that pose, get comfortable with it and then post a pic when you've got it nailed...and have a roomie around.

Vet @ United-Muscle.com

Comment

Working...