• Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

Good luck you will have fun!!

Comment

• cjas
      • May 2006

I'm jealous! Competition is so GREAT !!!!! You look good, you look confident, go out there and get your trophy!!

Comment

• NTG
        VET
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        i guess you gonna work on that color...Ct, you have done one helluva job and should be very proud of yourself but i honestly expect you a bit more shredded by week1..i honestly didnt see much improvement from the pics you posted 3 weeks ago in terms of condition...not trying to be a dick ,it's a competition shes getting ready for ,details here and there count the most,with that said she does have a physique that belongs on stage...my honest 2 cents.

good luck.
        I have to agree. Look is lean and symetricle but i would expect a few more cuts in certain areas. Tan is going to be difficult without a base. Great job on getting ready! Most people dont even make it to the stage so congrats. Enjoy every second at the show. You work so hard for 1 or 2 days so make the most of it. Great job, good luck!
        NTG
        VET@SSB

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Today is the big day ..................... can't wait to see how it went ! !

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

any news? no pics yet..or should we have to go fb to see them..? i bet money they're already up there..

Comment

Working...