SELANK!! AN AMAZING PEPTIDE!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ace Peptides

SELANK!! AN AMAZING PEPTIDE!!

One of the newest peptides we've decided to carry is Selank 10mg. It is an amazing peptide with a very good amount of testing and results to back it up.. A documented action of Selankappears to be through the release of endorphins into the system. This peptide is able to influence the release of the powerful neurotransmitter known as Dopamine. It can be thought of like an internal opiate.. Another method of action is through an increase in another neurotransmitter called Seratonin. This brain chemical has the ability to help regulate mood as well as appetite and even normal sleep-wake cycles. It is well known that deficiencies in these chemicals can lead to depression, lack of appetite, and difficulty sleeping.. One of the first benefits seen in the studies is improvement in mood, followed by improved mental clarity and overall enhanced cognitive function.. Anyone suffering from the condition known as Anhedonia would greatly benefit from this peptide. Anhedonia is a condition where someone is not able to experience pleasure. This is often caused by long term use of Amphetamines or other opioid type drugs. Selank has been shown in studies to help restore properfunctioning in this area of the brain.. From a purely nootropic point of view, there are many additional benefits as well. Selenk has been proven to reduce anxiety in a number of different forms such as generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and even panic disorder. It also improves the ability to focus and concentrate, increase mental sharpness, reduce mental fatigue, increase memory and learning capacity, and even improve cognitive funcioning when in a sleep defecit.. Very exciting news indeed!!
  • Number-LL
    Vet
    • Jan 2012

How much of this do the rats get and how often?
    I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Ace Peptides

All the research was done using 100-500mcg once per day.. I've got some pretty big rats so they do best on 500mcg once per day!!

Comment

• Number-LL
        Vet
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Ace Peptides
        All the research was done using 100-500mcg once per day.. I've got some pretty big rats so they do best on 500mcg once per day!!
        Thanks bro.
        I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Ace Peptides

Your very welcome!!

Comment

• Ace Peptides

We have quite a few of our peeps who have been researching the peptide Selank for about 2-3 weeks now, and so far everyone has been very happy with how well it works, and also how many common, but fairly serious problems it actually works on.. A couple of them are even keeping a log with details of their research, and the results of their test subjects. The logs are in the Ace Peptides section if anyone is curious about Selank, and would like some more good info about the many different issues that it can help with, please check it out.. Things such as anxiety, mood swings, anger, depression, insomnia, opiate withdrawals, brain function, memory, etc..

Comment

Working...