Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

lokin good bro..defenitely possible!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by black7
      i do only 30 minutes cardio daily.. weak... i know..but i thought you said it wasnt wise to mix fats and carbs in 1 meal?
      it is not wise..oh god you guys are retarded..why you gonna have a fat-pro meal earlier in the day than a pro-carb meal?..im pretty sure you ve read a million times that If you gonna have any carbs specially those dieting to get leaner they should be consumed earlier during the day or at the right times..pre w or PWO or breakfast..there for 100095th time

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

also ..do you know your mandatory poses? stop taking myspace like pics and post pics hitting them poses, better for us to know where u at.. you should practice holding them from 10-30 secs.. a show isnt a joke ..i mean if u dont want to embarrass yourself on stage..

damn ,im rough..

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

also in some meals youre mixing 2-3 different fats for no reason ( oil, natty pb and amonds in the same meal ..wtf ..pick one)

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Id start off with something like this.

meal 1 . 1 cup and 1/2 of oats
            10 eggwhites or 8 oz of any other lean meat ( chicken, fish, lean steak,shrimp, whey)

meal 2. 3/4 OF CUP cup of rice or 6 oz potato
            8oz of lean protein ( chicken,turkey breast or any type of WHITE FISH)
            small salad 1 tbs of olive oil

meal3 small potato or 1/2 of rice
            8oz of LEAN PROTEIN.

4..Pre workout..something light
            50 g of carbless isolate ( isopure)
            2 tbs of natty PB.

5 POST WORKOUT.
            i prefer soild meals but you can have 50g of carbs and 50g protein (shake) ..no fats pwo.

6. 10 oz steak - red meat )
            spinach
            balsamic vinegar.

vitamin C 1000 WITH BREAKFAST + 1000 PWO
            CREATINE MONO 5G pre workout - 5g post pwo
            fish oils 1000mg x 3
            calcium magnesium 400mg x 2
            zma - 3 piils 1hr after you last meal before u hit the sheets.

thats a start...depending on your weekly progress you gona have to adjust your carbs and cardio time...dont do it all at once , one variable at a time.replace your carbs cals with essential fast when u hit a fat loss plateau , it also helps u keep muscle while u diet

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              also ..do you know your mandatory poses? stop taking myspace like pics and post pics hitting them poses, better for us to know where u at.. you should practice holding them from 10-30 secs.. a show isnt a joke ..i mean if u dont want to embarrass yourself on stage..

damn ,im rough..
              HOLY FUK HE'S DONE IT AGAIN...jesus christ(I'de do the Bow Smiley but I'm on my fone) kudos friend, kudos

Take advantage of this cuz I'm only being nice now cuz I've had a couple brews in my system

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

another thing people fail miserably is when ti comes to cardio.

20 weeks out u should mix HIT intervals and moderate sessions on treadmill around (130-140 hrt) do both , it is ok now since youre eating plenty of carbs ..now as weeks go by and your carb intake decreases you HAVE to adjust your cardio in order to preserve muscle..see, in the absence of carbs if u keep your cardio high intensity it will eat up your muscle for energy .When on really low or no carbs ...5 weeks out, I'd do long periods , up to hr daily, low intensity cardio keeping your heart under 120...this way your body will utilize fat as energy

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

thanks oly for the diet and advice... i will poses when i become a bit more confortable with my overall physique. as far as learning the poses i plan on getting one of the local bb's here to help me out with them ill toss him 30 bucks or somethin... i am ging to implement this advice right away
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• GBAGH

The main advice that cutting diets that I can give you is find foods that fit your nutritional requirements that you enjoy eating. If you don't enjoy eating the food you are going to hate your diet and be more likely to eat cheat foods.

Comment

• Forkboy

WOW BLACK YOU LOOK FUCKIN GREAT MAN.. IBET YOU COULD LEAN UP TO YOUR MAY SHOW.. GOOD LUCK FAGGER nice

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

lmao@fagger

Comment

• black7
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Forkboy
                          WOW BLACK YOU LOOK FUCKIN GREAT MAN.. IBET YOU COULD LEAN UP TO YOUR MAY SHOW.. GOOD LUCK FAGGER nice
                          thanks bro...
                          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• reps
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2007

remembering your first eva pics at IT bro you have come along way listen to the sound advice and see what happens bro looking stacked

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by reps
                              remembering your first eva pics at IT bro you have come along way listen to the sound advice and see what happens bro looking stacked
                              Agreed bigtime! Black, propz to ya cuz for all the weight you have lost since you first joined. Major transformation nigga!

As for a show, cant tell ya muhc based on that thumbail sized pic and pose jerky.lol Post a front/back pic neck to ankle of a double bi shot. No need to jerk yur chain and tell ya to do a show if you have no foundation of wheels, back ,etc...thats why need to see if ya want HONEST opinion fruitcake.lol

Comment

• IRON37

hell yeah man..you'll be ready by may. Tell yourself youre gonna do it, sign up ahead of time so there wont be a way for you to back out of it. It'll help motivate you like nothing before. Like oly said practice poses and make up your routine ahead of time so you look like you know what youre doing, and wont have to think about it. So many peoples poses make them look like dorks when they couldve been presented better. Quads and ab poses are what killed me personally. You have them tensed the whole time on stage..15+ minutes I think. Youll definately be feeling the burn lol

Comment

Working...