X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Sermorelin

Has anyone here used this stuff? It seems like the most logical of all the peptides to me for releasing GH
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I tried it, felt that I got better results with cjc1295 especially the dac version.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Starman
      Vet
      • Sep 2013

I TRIED IT AND COULD NOT TELL
      176-191 WAS NOTICEABLE AND WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING
      MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
      YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
        Vet
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I tried it, felt that I got better results with cjc1295 especially the dac version.
        Sorry to seem like a dummy but still learning about things. What is cjc1295?

Comment

• juced_porkchop
          Vet
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by T1DMMA2BB
          Sorry to seem like a dummy but still learning about things. What is cjc1295?
          google> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJC-1295

I personally like Sermorelin more then the cjc1293 or cjc1295.

I have used both but prefer the ghrp2 and sermorelin stack the most.

100mcg 3-4x a day of each for 4-6 months is very nice! :- P
          Using some now

Comment

• bufbiker

I have been getting great results from ghrp2 and ghrp6 along with cjc1295 w/dac. For me it has been just like an oral steoid except when you stop using you keep your gains.

Comment

• basskiller
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by bufbiker
              I have been getting great results from ghrp2 and ghrp6 along with cjc1295 w/dac. For me it has been just like an oral steoid except when you stop using you keep your gains.
              great tried and true peptide cycle.

Oz, makes me wonder if some are using less than quality Sermorelin due to the wide variety of answers you will get as per gains/losses I guess that goes with most things though
              Owner of
              Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Elvia1023

I haven't tried it but want to for experimental purposes I also want to try tesamorelin but we don't sell it. Gonna ask Superior to try and get it. The list of things I want to try is mounting!

Comment

• ozzy69
                  Assistant Admin
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by basskiller
                  great tried and true peptide cycle.

Oz, makes me wonder if some are using less than quality Sermorelin due to the wide variety of answers you will get as per gains/losses I guess that goes with most things though
                  I would agree with that statement I've used a lot of peptides over the last 3 or so years and you can see the difference in quality from one company to another

I've really wanted to try sermorelin but never got around to it

Comment

• midevil
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ozzy69
                    Has anyone here used this stuff? It seems like the most logical of all the peptides to me for releasing GH
                    I've used plenty o peptides but never this. Is this the substance that replaces cjc or grf? Opens the pathway for the ghrp?

Are the same requirements applying ie empty stomach / 1/2 hour post injection to eat a meal?

Comment

• frenchBB

in europe , we get a pharma version , and the trick is to take one mg at once , daily , then , you see what it does .

problem with peptides is the purity you get , and the amount .
                      if you use them for bodybuilding and not for anti aging , the dosages have to be higher , just know which ones do stimulate exclusivelly gh and the ones that do stimulate other hormones too , like prolactine , cortisol .... or you could have bed side effects .

Comment

• bufbiker

I had issues with ghrp2 &6 as far as ED issues.

Comment

• Glycomann

I had my prolactin checked after 2 years strait on GHRP-2 and various GRFs and my prolactin came back zero. so I guess I can't blame my bent Jimmy on that!

Comment

• frenchBB

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            I had my prolactin checked after 2 years strait on GHRP-2 and various GRFs and my prolactin came back zero. so I guess I can't blame my bent Jimmy on that!
                            =======
                            zero prolactin , really ? how can it be ?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by frenchBB
                              =======
                              zero prolactin , really ? how can it be ?
                              IDK. That's what it was. It's not suppose to be a good thing either.

Comment

Working...