X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

I adore they way you look too D.

Wife is runnin 100mcg of ipa in the am and 2iu gh in pm now. Few days in and nuttin to report yet except she's still lazy and elbows still hurt lol
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Shovel
      I adore they way you look too D.

Wife is runnin 100mcg of ipa in the am and 2iu gh in pm now. Few days in and nuttin to report yet except she's still lazy and elbows still hurt lol
      LOL.. I like Ipa probably more than GHRP-2.

Comment

• GetBigger

i luv threads like this good info. thanx G

Comment

• Elvia1023

There are so many peptides so experimentation is key. But you can't go wrong with a GHRH and GHRP combo. I am running CJC-DAC and Hexarelin now and loving it.

Like hgh peptides effect gh and igf-1 levels. HGH will have more of an effect on plasma igf-1 though. However with cjc-dac it is the manner in which the gh is released. It is a small amount throughout the entire day and that's why it has such a pronounced effect.

The big difference is the fact peps increase endogenous gh which contains all 5 isoforms of growth hormone. Whereas exogenous gh (hgh injs) contain only the 20 kilodalton isoform. Different isoforms affect tissues in discreet ways that the 20 kDa isoform cannot. I urge anyone to simply try CJC-DAC just once to see what it can do for you. So many guys are shut off to peps it is ridiculous. The complain about the current market for hgh yet they have something readily available that if they tried just once they should love.

Comment

• Strongisland631
            Vet
            • May 2007

This is a great post. I've used GHRP-2 and CJC-1295, both with good results and I like frag 176-191 not just for cutting but it gives me an overall sense of well being too and a mental sharpness I love.
            "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

Will be trying something similar soon. Taking a huge well deserved break from AAS but want one more big push to try and land big enough to compete in masters nationals next year. Was saving kits to do 10ui's daily for 6 months but maybe after reading this I can save a buck by splitting the dose with ghrp-2 or 6????
              Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by beast
                Will be trying something similar soon. Taking a huge well deserved break from AAS but want one more big push to try and land big enough to compete in masters nationals next year. Was saving kits to do 10ui's daily for 6 months but maybe after reading this I can save a buck by splitting the dose with ghrp-2 or 6????
                Experiment with it. See how it works before committing in a prep.

Comment

• bufbiker

Definitely try it first if your planning on competing. I've not tried hgh but love peptides. I'm just not sure of a results comparison. I can say that ghrp6 combined with cjc1295wodac is an awesome combo and the results stay when you come off.

Comment

• beast
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by bufbiker
                    Definitely try it first if your planning on competing. I've not tried hgh but love peptides. I'm just not sure of a results comparison. I can say that ghrp6 combined with cjc1295wodac is an awesome combo and the results stay when you come off.
                    I remember my first go with ghrp/cjc combo. Damn I was impressed but it seems that maybe I got too used to it or quality as the years pass goes down. IDK...Maybe 5iu's GH at night and ghrp/cjc combo in the morning with 5iu's slin...
                    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• bufbiker

A lot of the pro's use the ghrp6 after training to boost their appetite, so it must work. And I know you are still competing.
                      My experiments have shown that the subject has to take a break periodically for full benefit. Otherwise the organs/glands/etc adjust.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Guys I recommend MK-677 for a GHRP... amazing stuff. I started it 1 week ago

Comment

• Strongisland631
                          Vet
                          • May 2007

What dosing do you recommend for MK-677 Elvia?
                          "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Rocky83
                            Vet
                            • Jun 2014

GH and peptides are uncharted territory for me.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by Strongisland631
                              What dosing do you recommend for MK-677 Elvia?
                              I am just using 25mg per day. I started it pre bed but was getting too tired in work the next day so have moved it to before breakfast and prefer it this way. This stuff is very strong but I know guys taking more.

There was a study that showed results increased the higher you go (no stagnation) and someone had a gh serum in the 70's on 100mg per day but that dose is not cost effective. Plus I wouldn't be able to function as even on 25mg the tiredness can get severe.

If you try it let me know how you find it... I am loving 25mg per day.

Comment

• DRveejay11
                                • Jul 2013

How does a great thread like this die?

Comment

Working...