CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elvia1023

Things are going great. Last night I decided to take a little more hexarelin pre bed (still only about 50mcg). I had an amazing sleep and woke up with my hands completely numb. I have trained 3 days in a row so today was a rest day. I usually do 33mcg hexa but again for 1 shot I done about 50mcg again tonight. The slightly higher dose wiped me out completely! I fell asleep for a few hours post injection and woke up about 11:30pm. I feel great though but the higher dose definitely turns relaxation into tiredness. I can tell there is a lot of gh in my system using this protocol

Comment

• bufbiker

How long are you running it for? I've seen 4 weeks as the most you should run but then a later study showed that in elderly people (like me) at 16 weeks elevated gh levels are still occurring.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
        How long are you running it for? I've seen 4 weeks as the most you should run but then a later study showed that in elderly people (like me) at 16 weeks elevated gh levels are still occurring.
        I will just go on feel. I like to rotate things every 4-8 weeks and will probably run this combo for about 8 weeks. I want to try our LR3 so I will likely do a high dosed micro inj cycle of LR3 for a few weeks (after this) then try another ghrh/ghrp combo.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I am genuinely loving these peps. My vascularity is coming out big time and I am getting leaner. It's hard to say as my diet has had a few treats in recently so it may be down to that but I have added a small amount of water too. I feel incredible though due to the above and I haven't even been on long. Plus my diet is gonna be strict now and I plan to add 50mg winny ed too.

The changes have been fast on this pep run. I know it is the peps as everything else had stayed the same. I do 33mcg hexa most times but I have been guilty of adding a little extra in some injs as I love the feeling it brings. I get so laid back and chilled and my hands get tight.

Last night (Tues) I done 1mg cjc-dac pre bed and had the most amazing sleep. I struggled to get up! I sweat a lot in my sleep too. I am on a small dose of tren but have been on that weeks before this peps run and didn't do it before them. It could also be the high dosed zinc I take pre bed too. Either way they are having a fast and pronounced effect on my body.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I think with hexarelin if you have the occasional breaks that will helps matters and should prevent desensitization. Even if it is just 1 day every 2 weeks (I plan to do).

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm beginning to wonder if mine's any good. But I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not running any cjc with it, which may make a world of difference. This is my firdst time running a ghrp/ghrh without running cjc with it.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I'm beginning to wonder if mine's any good. But I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not running any cjc with it, which may make a world of difference. This is my firdst time running a ghrp/ghrh without running cjc with it.
                Yes the difference is huge when you add in the ghrh (as you know). The only ghrp I would use alone is GHRP-6 if I wanted the hunger. But even then I would still probably just add the GHRH to add to results

Comment

• Elvia1023

Just tried something new. I am going the gym in a bit so just thought I would try my cjc-dac in the morning. I done that on my left side and hexarelin on the right. That has hit me hard... feeling like putting my legs up on my desk and chilling I will be going the gym though!

Comment

• GetBigger

Fast food is the corner stone of a good bulking diet. At least from the stand point of an old fart power lifter like myself. It's hard to eat clean and eat 5000cals a day.
                    healthy fats my friend healthy fats.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have felt good today. Although my lethargy has been bad. I struggled a lot in work today and it was a fairly easy day. I have to walk up steps quite a lot and they were torture. I had nothing in me and the morning dose would be the culprit. I did train hard in the gym pre work too but I always do that (didn't even train legs). The fatigue from these combo is no joke but apart from work I love the relaxed feeling. Plus the results are so amazing I will put up with it

I will resume my pre bed dosing from now on

Comment

• Elvia1023

From the studies I have read desensitization is possible with hexarelin. In numerous studies the gh response to hexarelin in humans becomes attenuated following long term usage. I am not planning to be on it for too long but just to help matters I had a day off from the hexarelin yesterday. I haven't injected today yet but will after this post.

Comment

• bufbiker

Gave my subject 200mcg post training today. Fell asleep within minutes.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Gave my subject 200mcg post training today. Fell asleep within minutes.
                            That's a lot! Did you eat/drink anything after training? If not you would be extra sensitive too. I would have fell asleep in the gym car park doing that

Comment

• Elvia1023

I am gonna do 1mg cjc-dac pre bed tonight. It's meant to be 2moro but bringing my dose forward I will do 66mcg hexa with that.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog.

Ionescu M1, Frohman LA.
                                Author information

1Section of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Room 517, Chicago, Illinois 60608, USA.

Abstract

CONTEXT:

Pulsatile GH secretion is considered important for many of the hormone's physiological effects. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short GHRH half-life limits its therapeutic use. A synthetic GHRH analog (CJC-1295) that binds permanently to endogenous albumin after injection (half-life = 8 d) stimulates GH and IGF-I secretion in several animal species and in normal human subjects and enhances growth in rats.
                                OBJECTIVE:

Our objective was to assess GH pulsatility after a single injection of CJC-1295 and determine which GH secretion parameters correlated to the increase in IGF-I production.
                                METHODS:

GH pulsatility was assessed by 20-min blood sampling during an overnight 12-h period in healthy 20- to 40-yr-old men before and 1 wk after injection of either 60 or 90 microg/kg CJC-1295.
                                RESULTS:

GH secretion was increased after CJC-1295 administration with preserved pulsatility. The frequency and magnitude of GH secretory pulses were unaltered. However, basal (trough) GH levels were markedly increased (7.5-fold; P < 0.0001) and contributed to an overall increase in GH secretion (mean GH levels, 46%; P < 0.01) and IGF-I levels (45%; P < 0.001). No significant differences were observed between the responses to the two drug doses. The IGF-I increases did not correlate with any parameters of GH secretion.
                                CONCLUSIONS:

CJC-1295 increased trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The marked enhancement of trough GH levels by continuous GHRH stimulation implicates the importance of this effect on increasing IGF-I. Long-acting GHRH preparations may have clinical utility in patients with intact pituitary GH secretory capability.

Comment

Working...