Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2019, 08:09 PM   #16
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Hey guys it's been a while, so I am not sure if this info is still up to date. The Chinese HGH is 191 amino acids, where Humatrope and other USA made HGH is 192 aa. It could be that or maybe you are just to young to use it, I started using Humatrope about 12 years ago at 3iu ed, I am 63 now and have had no problems. I did stop for a few years because my new insurance raised the co-pay from $20.00 to $150.00, they now lowered it to $30.00. It's been about four months back on, with no unwanted side effects.

I also noticed that one site had Humatrope listed at 191aa with all the Chinese HGH and the insert I get with my says it's 192aa.
I would like to see a pic of the insert. Humatrope is 191aa
Old 03-15-2019, 05:37 PM   #17
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Sir you got Humatrope legally

Legit Humtrope is 191. Anything else is counterfeit. If the insert states that it's 192 it's obvious your dealing with a black market product fake pirated product. If you receive humtrope by legal script. What was the test they used on you to present to your insurance to get it legal? Just asking? I agree with Dakota. But also maybe you can help others get it with script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 03-15-2019 at 05:48 PM..
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:47 PM   #18
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
191 192 informatiion.

Legit hgh is 191. They did try 192 on certain brands but does brands went back to 191. Through research192 is junk. The few China and Hong Kong that produce ZPHC is one of the few labs making legit hgh. Their not the only one. But to protect them I will not mention them to avoid exposure. But many underground are 192.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
So what does this mean? I thought generics were 191aa and human grade are 192aa???
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:54 AM   #19
JohnnyB
vet

JohnnyB has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Which part? The writing is small so any attempt to present the full insert would be frivolous. Let me know and I will make an attempt to realize something useful.
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 09:43 AM   #20
fjooeriks
Banned

fjooeriks is on a distinguished road
My feet went from 13-14, and hands grew too. All this on 4IU EOD of generics - wonder what the hell is going to happen on pharma when i try it LOL.
fjooeriks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:31 PM   #21
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTROGEN GUY View Post
Legit hgh is 191. They did try 192 on certain brands but does brands went back to 191. Through research192 is junk. The few China and Hong Kong that produce ZPHC is one of the few labs making legit hgh. Their not the only one. But to protect them I will not mention them to avoid exposure. But many underground are 192.
What is ZPHC
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:39 AM   #22
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I’ve seen some of them sell 10iu vials and 15iu vials. Do they make 15iu vials or is that just a way to get more money?
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote