Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > MMA Talk
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2019, 11:53 PM   #1
Sabaki
VET

Sabaki will become famous soon enough
Connor vs Khabib

Anyone else enjoy watching Connor get his ass kicked?
That a@#hole sure had it coming, and I must admit I enjoyed every minute including the post-fight mayhem.
Sabaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:26 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Yeah, I did!
Old 05-02-2019, 05:26 AM   #3
Glycomann

did I miss out? Did they fight a second time.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:40 AM   #4
Sabaki
VET

Sabaki will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
did I miss out? Did they fight a second time.
No just the one time.
I guess a little trash talking is entertaining and good for business. But Connor really crossed the line that time insulting Khabib's family, religion, etc.
Sabaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 02:41 AM   #5
DrBeefcake777

DrBeefcake777 is on a distinguished road
That was a bad Conor for sure, but he is the only to stuff some takedowns. I dont think he can beat Khabib, but I do think it would be closer. If Khabib retures I only find Olivera can beat him at 155 bc the submission game he has is insane.

I like Conor, hes great for the sport. Khabib grabbed Artem and it pissed off an "invincible" Conor.

I like Conor but knew he would lose that one. He was obviously drinking too much and looked different in his face. Red faced, etc.

Conor Poirier 2 is gonna be what Im awaiting and Im excited bc the Cowboy fight was great and now Conor is mature and treats with respect when its mutual.

And Michael Chandler vs Dan Hooker is gonna be a banger and answer a lot of questions, hes short enough to catch Hookers knees but he isnt some "new toy Im gonna break..... they sent me to break the new toy" Well be careful buddy bc he takes you down and youre done for that round.

I like Chandler that fight.
DrBeefcake777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 02:42 AM   #6
DrBeefcake777

DrBeefcake777 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaki View Post
No just the one time.
I guess a little trash talking is entertaining and good for business. But Connor really crossed the line that time insulting Khabib's family, religion, etc.
He did and it was really dark. He realized it was to much but most hate their manager Ali Abdelaziz, so I know that was much of the hatred too
DrBeefcake777 is offline   Reply With Quote