Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2019, 12:58 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
4 most overrated PED's/bb drugs

This is all according to Nick Trigili. What's ya'lls take?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNfP86xBpco
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:46 AM   #2
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
I had to skip his intro because he talks in circles too much. For those that didn't watch, top 4 overrated PEDs were: Halo, HCG, Clen, and HGH. I feel HCG shouldn't be considered a PED as it's more of an ancillary. I hope no one is doing HCG only cycles and hoping to get ripped.
Deadwood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:25 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
IMO HGH and clen are both very effective in shedding fat.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:12 PM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
They have hcg diets. Google it. Not saying its effective. But there is such a thing.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
They have hcg diets. Google it. Not saying its effective. But there is such a thing.
They are super low calorie.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:15 PM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
He is unwatchable. How many Titles does this "expert" hold. He has no credibility. He looks like the guy that has used plenty of gear but never really worked out.

Never used Halo or even had anyone around me use it, so I have no take on it.

I used Clen for a couple days and hated it.

I agree with Lifts on hgh. Anyone that has used pharm or pharm quality Hgh has seen first hand what it can do for leaning you out. I think you have to use enough for muscle building to actually build muscle. The typical 2-3 IUs isn't going to be breath taking. I used just 3 of Saizen and was amazed at how my cycle came together as well as a terrific overall feeling of well being and health.

HCG is overrated? I can't believe he actually wasted his time and mine with that blather.

The HCG diet was a hoax. It actually gamed people into ultra low calorie diets and then claimed the fat loss was due to HCG. The prices of HCG went through the roof and there were even counterfeits of HCG.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:23 PM   #7
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I feel like I get dumber after watching him....
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:35 PM   #8
Glycomann

He is a retired IFBB pro. /then he retired and had a mental breakdown and some health problems. Ilisten to him when I miss my relatives in Jersey.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:58 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I feel like I get dumber after watching him....
LOL IKR!

Nick always talks nasally and looks like he is on valium or some shit. He got a gig at Generation Iron which I check out often. I was surprised with his take in the above vid - especially tried and provens like gh and clen. They also got King Kamali over there now, and he puts out some good stuff.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:38 AM   #10
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
He is a retired IFBB pro. /then he retired and had a mental breakdown and some health problems. Ilisten to him when I miss my relatives in Jersey.
I was not aware of his accomplishments. I will have to couch my criticisms of his knowledge. He still comes across as a moron but anyone that can go Pro has to be given that respect. I still found the vid weak. Maybe he and Phil Hernon can start a gig together. The no iron weights just bands and no HCG or hgh training method.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
He is very negitive and quit annoying to be honest. He has a good podcast or two out there. There is one he did with a former home brewer that supplied a lot of the pros at one time. Or atleast that was the claim. Good one though if you can find it
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:23 PM   #12
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
Watch "DRUG DEALERS ANONYMOUS" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/DIh9b3chX-U

I watched this last year when it came out. I thought it was interesting. You guys may even know of the guy talking
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote