Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Different brand gh

I see a lot of names, riptropin, kigtropin, jintropin, ansonome, hygetropin. What’s the difference, if any?
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

Generally speaking they are different names for different generic GH.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Is it ok to assume they are basically the same?
      Are they 191aa? Because that’s all that really matters, isn’t it?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by jrod
        Is it ok to assume they are basically the same?
        Are they 191aa? Because that’s all that really matters, isn’t it?
        I think most if not all are 191aa these days, however generics can vary as to much actual hgh is in each vial depending on branding or even the color top.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

I have yet to try actual pharma GH. Closest I came was the Hygetropins 6-7 years ago. That stuff was great. Some of the Parma grade ones have mannitol in them which acts as a mild diuretic. I think it's Serostim but could be wrong. They seem to be a favorite. Here is a list from drugs.com.

Compare growth hormones (human growth hormone). View important safety information, ratings, user reviews, popularity and more.

Comment

• fjooeriks
            Banned
            • Jan 2020

Hi folks. By chance in a sex shop, a couple advised taking ********* to try. I have little doubt about this drug to increase potency. I do not quite understand how to take it correctly and what side effects may occur later. Guys, tell me please, maybe there are those here who have already tried this drug for potency on their bodies? Tell me, did you like the effect of taking the pills or not? Thanks.
            Last edited by MR. BMJ; 01-09-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...