Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #16
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
i run eq because I don't need much for the desired effects and i was of the belief it was milder than some

you have me shook b52 talking about malfunctioning heart valves!
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:00 PM   #17
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Already did that Frigg lol. I uploaded a pdf and nothing showed up. That was a hell of a tutorial though.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:16 AM   #18
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
I would have thought tren or A-drol
Old 08-21-2019, 11:01 AM   #19
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
b52 please explain yourself regarding eq and heart valve issues
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:17 PM   #20
Mustang_18
VET

Mustang_18 is on a distinguished road
Anything that elavates blood pressure, causes cholesterol levels to plummet (increase in LDL, decrease in HDL) or causes rapid weight gain (will in turn, cause an increase in BP as well) are going to be detrimental to you from an cardiovascular standpoint. I don’t really think you can pinpoint one specific steroid as they’ll effect everyone differently but those certain side effects are generally caused moreso by a strong androgen. Most types of AAS will increase your RBC which is obviously something to watch as with that comes the increased chance of clotting but dont think it’s detrimental to the heart directly.

M18
Mustang_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:17 AM   #21
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Bump
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:25 PM   #22
kriegernindo
VET

I think it has more to do with the duration of the cycle and the frequency of cycling rather than the compound but really its about all three factors.

Here's what I take for my heart health, as I generally blast and cruise and have been doing so for several years. Im 27

-L-Arginine 4-6 grams before bed (reverses heart disease, lowers blood pressure, creates nitric oxide, dissolves plaque, source: No More Heart Disease by Dr Ignarro
-L-Carnitine 2 g
-Hawthorn Berry 500-1000mg
-Cayenne Pepper 500 mg
-Magnesium Citrate 800 mg (bodybuilders need more because of excess weight carried and digestive support)
-D-Ribose 5-10 g (literal fuel for the heart cells)
-Vitamin E 800 iu (thins blood, great natural anti-coagulant, deficiency linked to heart disease)
-Selenium 200-300 mcg
-Iodine (Iosol) about 5-10 mg daily (prevents cholesterol deposition in arteries)

This is just PART of what I take.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:06 PM   #23
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
This sounds right, I get great vasculaity without any rise in blood pressure. I don't do super high doses like those that some guys claim to do either.
I have often heard it "thickens" the blood but I have never seen a study on this

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #24
kriegernindo
VET

I wanted to also comment that its really inconclusive to say that EQ increases vascularity because of malfunctioning heart valves.

So youre saying that two weeks into an EQ cycle my heart valves have already malfunctioned and are the reason my veins are huge now? No.

It is because of the increase in red blood cells for one. There could be other factors.

If i take 5 grams of L-Arginine with a little caffeine and maybe some dextrose, in less than 20 minutes all my veins will be bulging not because of hear valve malfunction but because of the nitric oxide created by the L-Arginine which relaxes the smooth muscle of the arterial and vein walls, increasing blood flow, opening up the blood vessels.