Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM   #16
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
Never have had tren cough
Tat2dluvchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:25 PM   #17
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
anything over .2ml is not subq and leaves lumps, check out Crislers video that was posted (RIP)
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #18
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Using a standard doctor prescribed 200mg/mL vial of test cyp, in order to get a single mL of 200mg, you would have to do five 0.2mL subQ pins every week. Which also is impractical for someone who is cruising.
Dr Crissler recommended using a 25g 3/8-1/2” needle for Sub Q injections.
Sub Q is an integumentary layer, not volume of fluid measurement
To say that one’s subcutaneous layer can not accommodate more than 0.2mL fluid I find difficult to accept as medical fact
Subcutaneous layers vary widely in depth across the entire body from person to person.
I guess I should have elaborated more - I was referring to posts about lumps and sub-q only to find out people were injecting .5 and .75 and sometimes 1 ml with slin pins and knocking sub-q shots.
In my experience taking over 100's of sub-q shots if not 1,000's there is a set limit of .2 ml for me where there wasn't a lump or irritated site when going over .2 ml.
.3 ml .4 ml lump every time and sometimes a bruise.
So no more than .2 ml for me and I am 285 and less than 20% Bodyfat so my room is more than someone lean or less than some larger... there are some people that could inject more than .2 ml and be fine based on their size and BF and not get a lump or welt.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:57 AM   #19
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I have yet to figure out what causes lumps on my subq shots. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don’t.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:09 PM   #20
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Same. I get better results staying in lean areas, though. The fattier the area, the angrier the lump.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:35 AM   #21
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
For TRT it's better. It absorbs more slowly so less dramatic peak and trough. I split mine MWF. Way better. Less estrogen conversion.

As far as Tren ace, it generates less side effects if you are prone. If you are one of those guys that can bang 500+ mg a week of Tren Ace with no sides than subQ is not for yu. If you are someone that gets sides on even low doses of Tren then subQ slows down absorption a bit and decreaes sides and you would be doing microdoses. i suggested this about a 2 years ago and maybe a dozen guys I know have tried it that fit into the above catagory. Pretty much all seem to prefer it but these are guys that were getting rough sides on low end doses. Now they do 25-50 mg ED or EOD and seem to be doing way better with little side effects and still reaping the benefits of tren.
Yeah I guess that makes sense. If you look the fact the cattle industry give their cattle tren sub-Q with pellets for a slow release it makes sense. I think after some thought tren ace would probably be better injected Sub Q. I'll try it and see.
Anabolic Board,
The Iron Den and
A few other boards.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote