Click on link below:

Attached Files
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Since the majority of protein is absorbed through the intestine, there virtually isn't any limit as to the amount of protien one can utilize from a single meal.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Since the majority of protein is absorbed through the intestine, there virtually isn't any limit as to the amount of protien one can utilize from a single meal.
      NO limit? I think that's extreme. I think the body will utilize what it can, and any extra will either be stored as fat or eliminated. I also think there are many variables like age, weight, bf %, metabolism, etc, Surely a 6'7 340lb guy with 10% bf can utilize more than a 5'8 160lb guy with 20% bf. Just seems logical.

Btw I didn't watch the vid, but if they said no limit, I disagree.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        NO limit? I think that's extreme. I think the body will utilize what it can, and any extra will either be stored as fat or eliminated. I also think there are many variables like age, weight, bf %, metabolism, etc, Surely a 6'7 340lb guy with 10% bf can utilize more than a 5'8 160lb guy with 20% bf. Just seems logical.

lol, I mean within reason, of course there is a limit for the reasons you stated, but it is much much higher than what we were led to believe for decades by bodybuilding rags.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank

I'm pretty sure it would get eliminated by the kidneys. You'd piss it out. So yes the body will only use what it can for the day.

Comment

• preist943
            VET
            • Apr 2018

i remember in the 80s we were told no more then 30g per meal this was debunked as soon as bodybuilders went over 220 in contest shape in the 90s it seemed everyone was at 50g a meal and guys were walking around 240 on average . pretty much the more muscle you have the more it seems you can use

Comment

Working...