Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massive G
    VET
    • Apr 2019

I guess I am the odd man out not or never have been a real big sugar sweet eater....fast food or pizza will get me every time if not careful.
    Wendy's gives me the shakes when I drive by...
    a couple of grilled chickens, baked pot/fries with chili and crispy chicken nuggets ...all washed down with Dave's Diet cream soda...

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

I pretty much crave every thing. If I start eating too much of one thing, I crave something else.

Comment

• Magnesium
        Vet
        • Dec 2009

For some reason pizza is never filling and I can just keep stuffing it down. I guess alcohol counts, mostly vodka mixed drinks and wine. I've been pretty good about avoiding both lately, not perfect though.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
          Can you add protein powder to this recipe for flavor and of course a little protein??
          Yes! I should have mentioned that! You can use straight whey powder for an awesome addition. It actually fluffs up the ice cream and makes it fluffy and smooth. BUT keep in mind if you add it, that it will expand the ice cream a lot and don't overfill your container or it will overflow. I would say protein powder expands the ice cream 25%. A lot of people that have tried my ice cream say that actually prefer the recipe with whey protein in it.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Massive G
            ...all washed down with Dave's Diet cream soda...
            I discovered Dave's Sodas at a fish place a while back. It is awesome! I am not a soda guy but the diet rootbeer had me reliving my childhood days. I think I had two refills and walked out sloshing around inside. Great stuff!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
              I pretty much crave every thing. If I start eating too much of one thing, I crave something else.
              Explains why you've never posted 1 pic in your 20 years on the boards, eh porkchop?
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                • May 2019

No cravings. Prolly bcoz I can eat a lil' junk from time to time and be satisfied - I don't need to indulge. End of the day it's cals in vs cals out anyways. And better yet even at 55 I still burn cals like I'm 25. Ya'll fruitcakes need to tighten up.
                Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

That’s easy, Nutella!!!

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by jrod
                    That’s easy, Nutella!!!
                    How old are you SIX??

Comment

• millenium girl
                      • Apr 2006

Carbs (bread, crackers). I'm trying to stick to a low carb diet and stopped eating bread a month ago.
                      Don't forget to join
                      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...