Clear All
  • RoidVisor.com
    • Dec 2018

Chris Aceto Condemns Unfair Treatment of Accused Rapist Shawn Rhoden

Chris Aceto Condemns Unfair Treatment of Accused Rapist Shawn Rhoden

• Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

The courts require a presumption of innocence. Business and Affiliations do not. Only two people know the truth of the matter but based on what I have read....She is married, had a photographer waiting for her in the lobby of the hotel (that she informed immediately), and she made a police report immediately it doesn't look good for him.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

2018 Mr. Olympia champ Shawn Rhoden was recently accused of sexual assault of a female bodybuilder. However, the story has gotten another layer, as reports defending Rhoden are coming in.

To recap the case thus far, Shawn Rhoden was accused of raping a female bodybuilder in a Utah hotel, at the end of 2018. According to reports, the female in question was forced into a situation where she was uncomfortable but could not leave. Finally, when Rhoden let her go, she claims to have gone directly to authorities. Here, she was administered a rape kit test, where DNA, and lacerations were found.

Despite this news, the case is developing further. According to a report from Ron Harris from Muscular Development, Rhoden was able to pass two different types of lie detector tests.

This occurred shortly after the incident. In both instances, Rhoden maintained that the events were consensual in nature. However, the source of the alleged information is currently unknown.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...