X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Bloodwork for the Gear User

Here are the panels that you should request when getting bloodwork done. I have noticed alot of guys on various boards asking what they should ask for, most doctors will not request this with regular bloodwork without you asking for it.

Laboratory Study/ CPT Code

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel / 80053
    Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) / 84153
    Prolactin / 84146
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH) / 83002
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone(FSH) / 83001
    Testosterone, Total / 84403
    Estradiol (E2) / 82670
    Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) / 82651
    CBC w/differential / 85025
    Lipid Panel / 80061
    Throid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) /84443
    Tyroxine, Total / 84436
    T3 Total /84480
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • rado

I would rather just get a full lad done as oppose to this here; It doesn't cost extra if you do so.....They already have the blood, no need to just single out a certain one.

This link is in my sig; great site.....http://home3.inet.tele.dk/omni/alttest.htm

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by rado
      I would rather just get a full lad done as oppose to this here; It doesn't cost extra if you do so.....They already have the blood, no need to just single out a certain one.

This link is in my sig; great site.....http://home3.inet.tele.dk/omni/alttest.htm
      I didn't say only get these done, just make sure that these are covered in your lab tests. Most family practice doctor's don't cover all this with the tests they requests.
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by BigSickD
        I didn't say only get these done, just make sure that these are covered in your lab tests. Most family practice doctor's don't cover all this with the tests they requests.
        You getting loud with me......

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by rado
          You getting loud with me......

Yes, keep quiet boy when grown men are talking. I bet you have heard that your whole pathetic life..LOL

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by BigSickD
            Yes, keep quiet boy when grown men are talking. I bet you have heard that your whole pathetic life..LOL
            You said "Grown men"....You may be "Grown" but you're sure as hell not a "man"kid
            Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2005, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• workingout
              VET
              • Apr 2004

Ah the love on this board....I feel it every time visit. Get a room you two
              He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• powerlifter
                VET
                • May 2004

Originally posted by workingout
                Ah the love on this board....I feel it every time visit. Get a room you two
                LMAO
                Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Bloodwork should not be neglected.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Bloodwork should not be neglected.
                    But for some reason it is. I know guys that will spend a grand on a cycle but won't spend $100 on bloodwork, makes no sense.

Comment

• Ching
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2005

My cycle is starting in 4 days.....this was the last question i needed awsered. Pre-cycle i'm 196 @ 7%...post some pics soon. wish me luck bro's....i'm joining the dark side........
                      X

Comment

Working...