Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #61
ironmaidn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yettamae View Post
Yes, my hubby is here finally! I spent the weekend with him and he loves the place I picked for us to live. I talked with him about my issues and he understood how I felt at least and that maybe I should talk to someone. I haven't got a chance to get to a counselor yet. Hopefully this week. I still go in and out of these feelings.One of my friend's who competes says the problem is that I need to learn how to love myself. I think that is part of it. I never did. So maybe a counselor can help me there.
Your workouts are looking fantastic girl! So glad you updated us and hubby is home. I have struggled with the same issue about learning to love "self" and the skin we are in. It's really quite complicated! I wish you the best on this journey. U are a beaufiful person not only outside, but inside as well. I/We are here for you. - Iron
Old 11-01-2007, 09:44 PM   #62
Yettamae

Shoulders and arms 11/01

Barbell press 4 x 8
40-40-40-40

Side Lateral 4 x 8
10-10-12-12

Rear Delt Machine 4 x 8
30-30-30-30

Barbell Curl 3 x 10
30-30-30

Alternating Bicep Curl 3 x 10
12-12-12

Hammer Curl 3 x 10
12-12-12

E-Z Bar Close Grip Press 3 x 10
37.5-37.5-37.5

Lying Tricep Extension with Dumbbells 3 x 10
10-12-12

Tricep Pushdown 3 x 10
30-30-30

Cardio
Jump rope 15 mins
Old 11-01-2007, 09:46 PM   #63
Yettamae

Quote:
Originally Posted by thate View Post
Most of us are never completely happy with our physiques. It is referred to as muscle dysmorphia. You are definitely not alone.
I don't think I have muscle dysmorphia. Isn't muscle dysmorphia, when you think your muscles aren't big enough. I think another word for it is bigorexia. I think I suffer more from BDD or Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:48 PM   #64
Yettamae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaidn View Post
Your workouts are looking fantastic girl! So glad you updated us and hubby is home. I have struggled with the same issue about learning to love "self" and the skin we are in. It's really quite complicated! I wish you the best on this journey. U are a beaufiful person not only outside, but inside as well. I/We are here for you. - Iron
Thank you so much for the complement, support and encouragement girl. I wish you the best on your journey too. We can beat this, we just have to keep the faith and keep pushing foward.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #65
laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yettamae View Post
I don't think I have muscle dysmorphia. Isn't muscle dysmorphia, when you think your muscles aren't big enough. I think another word for it is bigorexia. I think I suffer more from BDD or Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
yes you are right yetta.
is hubby loving it there? is he being supportive?
keep your beautiful head up girl
Old 11-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #66
Yettamae

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
yes you are right yetta.
is hubby loving it there? is he being supportive?
keep your beautiful head up girl
My hubby totally loves it here. He is happy that he is here and we are finally together. He is being supportive. I mentioned my issues under the influence to break the ice I haven't got a chance to get to the counseling center. I have been so busy with classes, teaching, and rehearsal that I have like no free time. I am trying to think positive in the mean time, but it just makes me depressed and irritable that I can't do anything about how I look. My hubby's not complaining. He says he loves everything about me, especially my buddha belly! The bastard! lol
Old 11-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #67
Yettamae

I ate like a pig and drank like a fish this weekend. My hubby and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary of being together and 2 year of being married. I really needed to hit the gym today. My stomach is so damn bloated from this weekend!

Chest and Back 11/04/07

Machine Chest Press 3 x 10
48-48-48

Bent Over Barbell Row 4 x 10,10,10,10
30-30-30-30

Plated Machine Incline Chest Press 3 x 10
55-55-55

LatPull Down 3 x 10
60-60-70

Machine Pec Fly 3 x 10
15-15-15

Low Seated Row 3 x 10
50-50-60

Cardio 30 mins
EFX Elliptical Machine
Old 11-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #68
Yettamae

Legs 11/05/07

Leg Press (Wide stance) 3 x 20
110-120-120

Stifflegged Deadlift with dumbbells 3 x 20
10-12-12

Leg Extension 3 x 20
36-36-36

Seated Leg Curl 3 x 20
40-40-40

Adductor Machine 3 x 20
50-50-50

Abductor Machine 3 x 20
30-35-35

***I don't do inner and outer that much. I like to throw them in once and a while for variety. I have a feeling my inner and outer thighs are not going to like me too much tommorrow!***

One Legged Calf Raise 3 x 20
8-10-10

Abs
Giant Set 2 x 20,20
Crunches
Alternating oblique crunches
Leg raises
Clam crunches

Cardio:
EFX Crosstrainer: 30 mins
Old 11-06-2007, 10:18 PM   #69
Yettamae

Ick I am such an apple. I think I might have to go on a diet, if I can't lose all this nasty water rentention.

My stats thus far are...I hate to post them...130's..I have been refusing to way myself as of late. I would like to be at 123-125, where I was last year. I guess I did make some muscle gains, though.

Chest: 33
Waist: 28 1/2...I would be happy at 27 or that 1/2 inch gone at least. I'm an apple, so I am always going to have a pot belly.
Hips: 35 1/2...my hips last year was 33.5-34.
Thighs 22 and the other is 21.5...I was told that was ok for offseason. I compete at 19.5 and 20 for my thighs.
Calves: 14
Body type: Endo-mesomorph
Pants size still:2-3 thank God!

My hubby's not complaining, especially about my ass. The only thing that has increased besides my back is my ass about an inch and my waist like a gazillon iches! My thighs have stayed the same, just the gut and butt have increased. My hubby says likes me softer and curvier, but I look and feel like the pillsbury dough boy! Ugh. He definately says I look like I am getting a V-taper now and my arms look bigger. I am even getting a peak in my bicep. Maybe once I start losing this water rentention, I will lose some inches and feel a little better about myself. I need to clean up my diet more, by having more home cooked meals opposed to lean cuisines and sandwichs and well as watching my carbs more, but it's tough being on the run in school and not being back at my apartment as much to cook.