Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Mr O listed bodyweights comical

Anybody catch those ridiculous #'s being spewed about during the show? Shawn caught it a couple times and chimed in. Roelly 297 lbs. Juan Morel 295 lbs. Maxx Charles 310 lbs. Seriously? How could they fuqq up not only 1, but so many guys weights? Did these guys personally say that was their bdwt for some sort of mental edge? Those weights are laughable. Juan with those skinny legs was 260 TOPS, and I would say less if he wasnt 5'11. Roelly at 5'6 is normally around 260-265 on stage, doubt he was 35 lbs heavier this year. And Maxx - funniest of all at 310. Another one with skinny legs, he was prolly 260 tops

IMO the heaviest guys up there were prolly Cedric and maybe Akim. Cedric normally is around 275-280 merely bcoz he is so tall, and Akim is a tank (not a Coleman tank, but a tank nonetheless). Kuclo (5'11) normally is close to 270 on stage, but being in his best condition, he was prolly closer to 260. Coleman was 296 in '04 - by far the heaviest of any Mr O winner - and nobody on that stage can even be mentioned in the same breadth as Ronnie regarding size/weight. Perhaps Roelly with arms and delts, but one or two small bdpts don't give ya much weight advantage.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think they exaggerate the weight of these guys like the weight of WWE wrestlers is often exaggerated.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

Well I'm 6'-2" & 235 and standing next to everyone you mentioned I felt like a skinny anorexic bitch, except taller than them, lol

Comment

Working...