Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Gregg Valentino - 1 vial every Mon, Wed & Fri

Gotta love Gregg - fuckin' "momo" is crazy. I could listen to this guy talk smack all day haha. Go to 17:20 to hear his dosing...

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

He's nuts!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by liftsiron
      He's nuts!
      Idiot is more like it. And that is the only reason he has any fame, he is an idiot

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

It is like passing a massive car wreck, you can't help but look. Now he is saying he never used synthrol it was just all the oil from gear...…. after admitting he used synthrol. It shows you anyone can start your only blog and get followers. He is a fool.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

Originally posted by Dakota
          It is like passing a massive car wreck, you can't help but look. Now he is saying he never used synthrol it was just all the oil from gear...…. after admitting he used synthrol. It shows you anyone can start your only blog and get followers. He is a fool.
          I never heard him ever say he used synthol. I think everyone just knew it from the obvious Valvoline-filled-looking arms haha. He has always claimed his arms got so big from the enormous volume of AAS he injected into his arms. While he may come across as an idiot, he has been around the bb scene since the 70's & around big names with a lot of stories to share. I think he found his niche being a comical asshole on the outside.

I find some his stories funny af - you ever hear him tell the one about when Ray Mentzer was spotting him on bench press? He said Ray had those lil' 80's style high-cut shorts on and a pubic hair fell into Greggs mouth.LOL The guy can tell some funny ass stories haha.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

He's always goofy as hell and still won't own up to synthol overuse
            Owner of
            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by JerKy
              I never heard him ever say he used synthol. I think everyone just knew it from the obvious Valvoline-filled-looking arms haha. He has always claimed his arms got so big from the enormous volume of AAS he injected into his arms.
              You know you may be right. I may not ever have heard him admit using the term Synthrol but "oil" "injecting" etc and I extrapolated Synthrol. I pride myself on being accurate. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I think he's funny. I dont think the two of us would get along hanging out drinking. But I get along with very few people on a good day.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

Never been a big fan of him.

There were many who thought he had implants, and not Synthol.

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                    Never been a big fan of him.

There were many who thought he had implants, and not Synthol.
                    That would be the worst implant job ever..... and I have seen some bad ones.

Comment

• Chooch
                      VET
                      • Oct 2009

He’s always denied synthol use. Somebody summed him up perfectly above.....he’s that bad car accident that you just have to look at lol. Personally I find him kinda amusing.

Comment

• Glycomann

I think he's entertaining but it gets old. He looked good when he was young before the vial after vial after vial stuff.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

I dony buy that his arms got like that from using gear. You dont just mega dose to get better results. You can shoot 2 to 3 grams a weeks, but you only have so many receptors for it to attach to.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...