Cathy's (3rd time's a charm) Training Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the id

Promises promises, HA! get ready to bewnedd:

So where is this competition that you are going to compete in?
    Now if you're affraid to have people who know you in the audiance, you better have Joe out there clicking away with that new camera you just got.

Originally posted by CathyFlora
    in the words of teenage girls every where...W-E...it's already been broughten!cguru:

Comment

• CathyFlora

Not doing the comp this November, any more, been working too much, and staying too fat for that right now....it would be a waste of money for me to even enter....maybe in the spring.
      Joe is not allowed to touch my camera w/o supervision, he's like a bull in a china shop.

you ain't gots nothin!!!

Comment

• the id

Oh you look fine.
        Poor Joe.
        I ain't gots nothin huh? You sure sound confident thirty miles down the road, well have to see one of these days if have the Hueva's Rancheras????
        I have a workout tomarrow, but I'm sure I would still be able to hand you your butt afterward, just bring its...:hahaha:

Not doing the comp this November, any more, been working too much, and staying too fat for that right now....it would be a waste of money for me to even enter....maybe in the spring.
        Joe is not allowed to touch my camera w/o supervision, he's like a bull in a china shop.

you ain't gots nothin!!!

Comment

• CathyFlora

hahaha...bar-b-q balls hunh?

Comment

• the id

Ranch, like as in Cowboy, or in your case, Cowgirl, Rancheros is the male version an Rancheras would be girly, like you frilly girl.
            Make fun of my lack of spanish...
            hahaha...bar-b-q balls hunh?
            Which would mean if you have the Cowgirl Huevas????

Comment

• CathyFlora

eggs?

Comment

• the id

I know you're just trying to be difficult, but BALLS, or GUTs in your case, since you have things on the inside, ovaries, which are egg sacks.
                You just bring it girly!

Comment

• CathyFlora

if you order huevos rancheros at a Mexican restaurant you get eggs with salsa and some other bbq style sauce...

Comment

• the id

You just bring it, keep talking that trash an we'll see how far I can throw you, heh heh.
                    But all in the interests of honest sport.:eviltongu

Comment

• CathyFlora

Sun 9/23

Warm up jog on the treadmil...was totally dragging on this one

Stretch for a few minutes

DB Shoulder Press
                      1 x 15 x 15s
                      1 x 12 x 20s
                      1 x 9 x 25s

Pec Deck Flyes
                      1 x 12 x 30
                      2 x 10 x 50

Reverse Flyes
                      1 x 12 x 30
                      1 x 7 x 50
                      2 x 10 x 40

Seated Rows
                      1 x 12 x 80
                      2 x 5 x 110
                      1 x 10 x 95

Pullover Machine
                      1 x 10 x 80
                      2 x 7 x 95

Tricep Pushdowns
                      1 x 12 x 60
                      2 x 10 x 80

Hammer Curls
                      2 x 12 x 15s

Standing Calf Raises
                      1 x 12 x 90
                      2 x 8 x 160

Quad Extensions
                      1 x 12 x 90
                      2 x 7 x 160

Cable Kickbacks (each leg)
                      2 x 12 x 40
                      1 x 8 x 60

15 mins on the recumbent

Comment

• CathyFlora

Sun 9/23

oops double post

Comment

• CathyFlora

Tues 10/2

Ok...getting back from a few days off on vacation...which was not a relaxing one...but a great one. My visit to the Mr Olympia Expo left me with a ton of samples and some really great experiences.

Before my workout I had one of my whey protein sample packs. It was a coffee mocha, but brand I don't remember. Tasty, mixed well, but artificially flavored...so as I was getting dehydrated during my workout it was all I could taste.

Got to they gym about 45mins later, jogged half a mile at increasing speeds.

Stretch

Hack Squats
                          4 x 8 x +90

Hamstring Curls
                          3 x 10 x 70

Quad Extensions
                          1 x 12 x 70
                          3 x 8 x 160

Standing Calf Raises
                          1 x 12 x 70
                          3 x 10 x 160

Took my 2nd supp, Amplified by Met-Rx got on the recumbent bike, while some douche bags were chatting in the rack (sure they had been dead lifting...but when the hell is it my turn). I spun at low intensity for 15 mins giving the stuff a chance to work...and they guys to get out of my way...and went and did my deads. Which were total cake, and I probably should have added some more weight, but I haven't done them in a month...so I was happy enough to just be where I was before my break.

Stiff Leg Deads
                          1 x 12 x 115
                          3 x 10 x 135

Hopped back on the recumbent bike for 20 mins, started for 12 mins at moderate intensity with a HR of ~130, finished at a heigher intensity with a heart rate of ~170 sustained!!!! Way f'n awesome...I didn't get the jitters from the supp...or feel my heart race just nice a little boost. I even went home and ate a proper post w/o meal too!!! Pats self on back!!!arty:

Comment

• CathyFlora

Thurs 10/4

Jog 1 mile

stretch

upper body stuff...it's been a while since I thought about what I did...and have forgotten...but inquiring minds wanted to know...chest/shoulders/back

nothing remarkable maybe some increase in reps but I really don't remember.:eviltongu

Comment

• the id

Inquiring Minds...I think that means "Paul's being a Pest".
                              But hey why wouldn't any of us kick each other in the butt once in a while.
                              Cathy you do know about the Rite Aid Health Expo an King5 does a health expo too. One was in march an one in May, entrance fee was a can of food donated to NW harvest.
                              Pretty much the same vendors, lots of free samples.
                              It's at the Exibition center between Safeco an Quest feild.
                              You can beat me at the next one, ha!:buff:
                              Jog 1 mile

stretch

upper body stuff...it's been a while since I thought about what I did...and have forgotten...but inquiring minds wanted to know...chest/shoulders/back

nothing remarkable maybe some increase in reps but I really don't remember.:eviltongu

Comment

• CathyFlora

thanks for the info...my pal Nate might want to go too...he's a seattle-ite

Comment

Working...