Yetta's Offseason Training Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laurie

yeah i know. i weighed 82-90 lbs from age 15-21.(my lowest when i was ana was 64 lbs-death wallking)then in 2003 got fake boobs, gained 5 lbs from them, then finally been gaining over the yrs. first i had to over eat like a man to get above 90 lbs. now i am maintaining about 97-102 lbs.
    but for me that is bigger than i am used to. but its all good. i get more compliments now i got a bit of a booty and not a bag of bones.

Comment

• Yettamae

Originally posted by laurie
      yeah i know. i weighed 82-90 lbs from age 15-21.(my lowest when i was ana was 64 lbs-death wallking)then in 2003 got fake boobs, gained 5 lbs from them, then finally been gaining over the yrs. first i had to over eat like a man to get above 90 lbs. now i am maintaining about 97-102 lbs.
      but for me that is bigger than i am used to. but its all good. i get more compliments now i got a bit of a booty and not a bag of bones.
      Being curvy and lean looks, so much better than a complete bag of bones. I am happy that are able to gain some weight and maintain a healthy weight for you. That's great you are getting the complements. Having some extra cusion back there can be a good thing I wish I could get back to that opposed to how I look now. I would love to be like 99-102, but for me that's my pre contest body. That's so strange, don't you think? We are like the same height, but I am so much heavier. I know muscle ways more than fat. My husband and others told me I look much better and healthier at my current weight, opposed to my offseason where I look fraile and anorexic. This weight is confortable for me even though I wish I was smaller. I don't think I was ever meant to be just skinny, even though in high school I was. My ass simply didn't eat much at all. I sometimes wish I could be naturally in the hundreds without dieting down, but I am coming to realization that can't happen unless I do diet. I refuse to get on the scale now. I am just going how my clothes fit at this point...my 2 express jeans are loose so I am happy I still refuse to wear a swimsuit, especially a two piece. I definately want to get implants and getting implants does make you gain some weight. It's all good. Its implant weight. If you don't mind me asking did you get them under, over, and in between the muscle? I was told to get them under the muscle because it looks more natural and if you get over top of the muscle when you diet down it may ripple and you will be able to see the implant over the pec muscle.

Comment

• laurie

Yeah girl i didnt realzize how boney i was before. now i look at pics and people say i looked sick and weak and fragile and now i look hot and strong so i am trying to believe and accept and like it.
        but i didnt work out from jan till just now due to being sick and my surgeries so girl my wt is/was not muscle. so dont go by numbers like you KNOW.
        implants of course add weight mine are 2.5 lbs each but i LOVE THEM!
        i got them under the muscle and put in under my breast, the scars are tiny and tuck under my boob cant see unless i lift up my breast.

first i had to gain wt because the size i wanted i didnt have enough skin for to stretch them in.. now that i am where i should be as far as weight they are comfortable and i luv em.

Comment

• laurie

here's a pic where u can kinda see scar under
          Attached Files

Comment

• laurie

I wouldnt recommend going in through the nipple, most lose sensation and nipples can look weird..

Comment

• Yettamae

Yeah girl i didnt realzize how boney i was before. now i look at pics and people say i looked sick and weak and fragile and now i look hot and strong so i am trying to believe and accept and like it.
              but i didnt work out from jan till just now due to being sick and my surgeries so girl my wt is/was not muscle. so dont go by numbers like you KNOW.
              implants of course add weight mine are 2.5 lbs each but i LOVE THEM!
              i got them under the muscle and put in under my breast, the scars are tiny and tuck under my boob cant see unless i lift up my breast.

first i had to gain wt because the size i wanted i didnt have enough skin for to stretch them in.. now that i am where i should be as far as weight they are comfortable and i luv em.
              Well I definately have skin to fill them! lol I used to be a 36DD, believe it or not. I am blessed that my boobs just look perky, opposed to stretched out. Thank good for chest and incline presses! lol Fake boobs are hot! I definately want them. One of my friend's told me that she go her under her underarm pits. I would never get them through the nipple. The scarring looks horrible and I did hear about the lose of senstation. Your boob job is nice. You can hardly see the scars. I wanted to get them before I compete again, but they are expensive and I don't think I would heal up enough in time for my shows. My suit is expensive I hate to spend a fortune on a suit to get more alterantions. I want a fill C cup. I think that would be too much on my frame. A D would just look plan ridiculous on me. I am terrifed to go under the knife, though. How long did it take you to heal. My one friend who go it under the muscle said she was out of commission for 2 weeks and she couldn't work for a month, but she said they were so worth it. She looks like a black barbie doll....literally! She is a DD, but they look perfect on her tall frame.

Comment

• laurie

you can delete my pics if u want i just wanted to show u. i dont want to take up space on your thread. even though you used o be a DD, from ur pics and small size now and low body fat, i am sure the excess skin/tissue has shrunk and tightened in your chest area correct?
                my friend got hers under her arm pit. i chose not to cuz have heard it is more painful. i was only down for about 4 days. i was sore a bit after that ofcouse no cardio or much upper body till dr released but i did bike riding and walking/legs...
                the first few days were hell cuz i could barely breath my chest was so tight but it all loosened up as the swelling went down etc..

Comment

• Yettamae

Chest and Back 10/06/07

I was going to legs today, but I felt a sharp pain in my left inner thigh, so I opted for chest and back, my bis and tris weren't too sore.

Chest and Back 10/06/07

Dumbell Chest Press 3 x 10
                  15-15-20

LatPull Down 3 x 10
                  60-60-70

Incline Chest Press 3 x 10
                  15-15-20

Bilateral LatPull Down
                  75-85-85

Dumbbell Chest Fly 3 x 10
                  15-15-15

Low Seated Row 3 x 10
                  50-50-60 (Couldn't pyramid up to 5 pounds, this particular machine didn't have that option.)

Abs
                  (The workout was lack luster today. I felt a pull in my right hipflexor,so I stopped.)
                  Jack Knifes 1 x 20
                  Bicycles 1 x 20
                  Side Oblique Crunch 1 x 20

Cardio 20 mins
                  Bicycle

Comment

• Yettamae

you can delete my pics if u want i just wanted to show u. i dont want to take up space on your thread. even though you used o be a DD, from ur pics and small size now and low body fat, i am sure the excess skin/tissue has shrunk and tightened in your chest area correct?
                    my friend got hers under her arm pit. i chose not to cuz have heard it is more painful. i was only down for about 4 days. i was sore a bit after that ofcouse no cardio or much upper body till dr released but i did bike riding and walking/legs...
                    the first few days were hell cuz i could barely breath my chest was so tight but it all loosened up as the swelling went down etc..
                    It's cool, girl. I guess the skin has shrunk and tightened. My boobs look like they were always naturally small. I guess maybe because I lost the weight slowly and not drastically as well as doing chest work up to firm them up. Yeah I heard it was more painful too. My other friend got in through her belly button, pricier and kinda scary if you ask me.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by Yettamae
                      Thanx Sarah! Do you think lifting in the 70's-90's will bulk up my calves too much? I think 90 might been pushing it too much. As for the Size On it seems to give me an extra push when I sip on it during my workouts. I never thought I would be lifting into the 70's and 80's with my back now. My husband teases me and says he hopes I still look like a female and not a man when he sees me. If I took it the way it should be I would be a blow fish by now. It says to take it everyday. I only take it during my training sessions. When I first was on it I looked puffy, now I just look normal with some cuts. My diet was shitty at the time when I first started taking it, but since then I cleaned up my diet and it seems that I have lost inches even though the scale keep on rising! Opposed Cellmass, which I had less water retention on I think I am getting much more stronger on it. A friend, who is National Competitor told that it Size On was better and healthier than Cellmss. She said that Creatine Ether Esther breaks down to creatinine, which is hard on the kidney's to break down and with years of prolonged use could lead to kidney diease.
                      Size On is a great product! I use it "intra" workout as well and only on trainnig days cuz it causes me to bloat. Hell anything causes me to bloat anymore! LOL! It gives me that extra push during and speeds my recovery time. Well worth the price I think. But they keep it locked at my local GNC...that is too funny.

Comment

• Yettamae

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                        Size On is a great product! I use it "intra" workout as well and only on trainnig days cuz it causes me to bloat. Hell anything causes me to bloat anymore! LOL! It gives me that extra push during and speeds my recovery time. Well worth the price I think. But they keep it locked at my local GNC...that is too funny.
                        Hell anything causes me to bloat anymore, too! It does give you that extra push....I love it! Stay away from the grape. It tastes like ass. The Lemon ice tastes awesome! It is worth the price. I get it online or at Vitamin Shoppe because it is way cheaper. GNC rips you off. That's funny they keep Size On locked up. I can understand the Nos and Fatburners, but creatines. When I was working as manager as GNC one person stole a NanoVapor, so I guess it's is possible. Question do you cycle Size On or just take it during workouts?

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by Yettamae
                          Hell anything causes me to bloat anymore, too! It does give you that extra push....I love it! Stay away from the grape. It tastes like ass. The Lemon ice tastes awesome! It is worth the price. I get it online or at Vitamin Shoppe because it is way cheaper. GNC rips you off. That's funny they keep Size On locked up. I can understand the Nos and Fatburners, but creatines. When I was working as manager as GNC one person stole a NanoVapor, so I guess it's is possible. Question do you cycle Size On or just take it during workouts?
                          I only drink the Lemon Ice! I hear the grape is jest nasty! I do not cycle it. I take it during workouts, and if I feel real sore from leg day, I take an extra dose with nighttime snack prior to bed for more post recoup. I have tried NanoVapor - not worth stealing. LOL!

Comment

• Yettamae

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                            I only drink the Lemon Ice! I hear the grape is jest nasty! I do not cycle it. I take it during workouts, and if I feel real sore from leg day, I take an extra dose with nighttime snack prior to bed for more post recoup. I have tried NanoVapor - not worth stealing. LOL!
                            The grape is nasty. I know this first hand. I love grape flavored anything and I thought this would taste as yummy as Lemon Ice, boy was I wrong! I am kinda used to the taste now, but I am almost done it...thank God, so I will be purchasing the Lemon Ice in the future now on. The NanoVapor is junk and I agree it is definately not worth stealing! lol

Comment

• Yettamae

Legs

It was a tough leg day. Didn't have alot of energy and didn't want to get out of bed, but those are the days that you want to hit the gym, so I did and I feel much better that I did!

Legs 10/7

Barbell Wide Squats 3 x 20
                              30-30-30

Dumbbell Stifflegged deadlifts 3 x 20
                              10-10-12

Barbell Stationary Lunges 3 x 20
                              30-30-30

Seated Leg Curl 3 x 20
                              40-40-40

Leg Extension 3 x 20
                              35-35-35

Plated Machine Calf Raise 3 x 20, 15, 15
                              50-50-50 (Still trying to fine that right weight.I want to train to fatigue, not failure for my calves. I may try 3 sets of 15 reps. I am just afraid my calves will grow. I just want to maintain them. They are big enough!)

Cardio
                              Bicycle 20 mins

Comment

• ironmaidn

Great workout girl! "Hey", we did legs on the same day! I really wish I could still deadlift but since my surgeries, too much of a risk for me. Great combo of exercises you have. I did not feel like training yesterday either but we both got our asses there so today I celebrate with a little retail therapy...ha ha.

Comment

Working...