EastBeast

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EastBeast

EastBeast

This thread will be to record OLY's and 2BIGFRED's experiment on me Should be fun, painful, and interesting.
  • Sasa

Great cant wait to see it

Comment

• Hugemidget
      • May 2007

good for you!! Listen to what they say,EXACTLY what they say and you'll be amazed by your results. Good luck
      POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• JrMaFia
        BANNED for being a JETS fan
        • Oct 2007

good luck
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
        Cassidy: Crue!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
        Cassidy: Def Lep!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• EastBeast

Originally posted by Hugemidget
          good for you!! Listen to what they say,EXACTLY what they say and you'll be amazed by your results. Good luck
          Looking forward to it. I'll be updating with pics and progress.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

I cant wait bro

Comment

• EastBeast

Update

OK, here goes.

I've been on OLY's prescribed diet for the last five days. It's taken that long to make the adjustment and get organized with the cooking and daily preparation, but I've got it down now. The hardest part is eating all the food. I have been using protein shakes for some time now, and cutting them out has been hard. Eating every 2-2 1/2 hours is difficult, but I can certainly feel the difference. With the moderate carbs and the kind and timing of the carbs OLY has me on, my weight initially went up about 2 pounds (I guess from the extra water from carb intake) went from 265 to 267...not what I was planning on...but I said, "I'll have faith in the man and do exactly has he says. So I continued to woof down the food. I stopped the weights on Thursday and just did cardio, because 2BIGFRED had a DC workout prepared for me to start on Monday (today...I'll get to that next) Well I weighed this morning and voila', i was at 263! (I make sure I weigh the same time of day, each time) My metabolism is already kicking in from processing all that food. OLY, you da man!

Training:
              Did my first DC workout tonight that 2BIGFRED put together for me. Thanks 2BIGFRED It felt great, but it hurt! The only thing I did not plan for was the time. I gave myself 75 minutes and needed 90, the gym closed and kicked me out. I didn't get to do the back thickness part of the workout. But, it's the first one. I've learned. It's been awhile since I've done barbell work. I've been doing dumbell work for the last several years, due to shoulder injury, however, I worked through it safely in the power rack, and was surprisingly stronger than I thought I would be. Needless to say, it kicked my ass!

With the combo of the carbs OLY has me eating and the heavy training 2BIGFRED has me doing, this experiment is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

Gotta get some beauty sleep! Doin' some cardio tomorrow.

Comment

• EastBeast

Originally posted by EastBeast
                This thread will be to record OLY's and 2BIGFRED's experiment on me Should be fun, painful, and interesting.
                I'm going to go ahead and put this pic here as a reference with which to compare at the end.
                Attached Files

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

it's a process.Your body has 2 reconigze the total amount of cals youre taking in, it will adapt and then we start fuckin with it..give it time..it's very important that u eat the same foods,same amount of cals EVERYDAY,..thats when measuring ALL your food comes into play..

p.s.DO not post pics until youre done..just send them to Fred and I.

Comment

• EastBeast

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                    it's a process.Your body has 2 reconigze the total amount of cals youre taking in, it will adapt and then we start fuckin with it..give it time..it's very important that u eat the same foods,same amount of cals EVERYDAY,..thats when measuring ALL your food comes into play..

p.s.DO not post pics until youre done..just send them to Fred and I.

Got it! Won't post pics till approved.

I'm measuring to the gram each day with a digital food scale, and keeping it in an Excel spreadheet.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

awesome!!! we will provide the info..the rest is up to you.LETS DO THIS!!!

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by EastBeast
                        OK, here goes.

I've been on OLY's prescribed diet for the last five days. It's taken that long to make the adjustment and get organized with the cooking and daily preparation, but I've got it down now. The hardest part is eating all the food. I have been using protein shakes for some time now, and cutting them out has been hard. Eating every 2-2 1/2 hours is difficult, but I can certainly feel the difference. With the moderate carbs and the kind and timing of the carbs OLY has me on, my weight initially went up about 2 pounds (I guess from the extra water from carb intake) went from 265 to 267...not what I was planning on...but I said, "I'll have faith in the man and do exactly has he says. So I continued to woof down the food. I stopped the weights on Thursday and just did cardio, because 2BIGFRED had a DC workout prepared for me to start on Monday (today...I'll get to that next) Well I weighed this morning and voila', i was at 263! (I make sure I weigh the same time of day, each time) My metabolism is already kicking in from processing all that food. OLY, you da man!

Training:
                        Did my first DC workout tonight that 2BIGFRED put together for me. Thanks 2BIGFRED It felt great, but it hurt! The only thing I did not plan for was the time. I gave myself 75 minutes and needed 90, the gym closed and kicked me out. I didn't get to do the back thickness part of the workout. But, it's the first one. I've learned. It's been awhile since I've done barbell work. I've been doing dumbell work for the last several years, due to shoulder injury, however, I worked through it safely in the power rack, and was surprisingly stronger than I thought I would be. Needless to say, it kicked my ass!

With the combo of the carbs OLY has me eating and the heavy training 2BIGFRED has me doing, this experiment is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

Gotta get some beauty sleep! Doin' some cardio tomorrow.
                        The workouts will not take as long once you get use to them.Its wierd at first getting use to the warm ups and stretches and figuring out how much weight you need.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

FRED knows training...big assed white boy.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                            • May 2007

haha The extra rest days are great too.It really helps your cns.

Comment

• EastBeast

Yeah, I'm feelin' it today! I slept late this morning. My wife had a hard time waking me, so she just shut the door and let me sleep about an hour more.

Comment

Working...