Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Cjc 1295 DAC dosage

Seems everywhere I look the numbers are all over the place. I was going to start with 100mcg once a week. For those of you guys that have used it, how did you run it? I'm going to run it on top of my igf, with ipamorelin, and ghrp2 and 6.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Let me tell you brother, the higher the dose, the more you’ll get from it. I used to get almost free cjc dac and ghrp6. Bro, I ran as high as 6,000/wk. I don’t give a f*k what others say bc I saw it, close friends and even strangers saw it and said something. Before I go on, let me say I took the famous hyges, Rips, and the holy moly yellow ips and damn they were GOOD! Still couldn’t quite compare it to high dosage cjc dac. With the ghrp, I just did 100mcg 2-4 times a day. Cjc gives you a baseline levels. The ghrp spikes the levels from that baseline. The more cjc dac, the higher the baseline. Cjc dac is one of the most underrated compound in bodybuilding. Period.
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I think you meant a 1000, not 100mcg, correct? Hey, still great results of 1000...
Old 04-15-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Let me tell you brother, the higher the dose, the more you’ll get from it. I used to get almost free cjc dac and ghrp6. Bro, I ran as high as 6,000/wk. I don’t give a f*k what others say bc I saw it, close friends and even strangers saw it and said something. Before I go on, let me say I took the famous hyges, Rips, and the holy moly yellow ips and damn they were GOOD! Still couldn’t quite compare it to high dosage cjc dac. With the ghrp, I just did 100mcg 2-4 times a day. Cjc gives you a baseline levels. The ghrp spikes the levels from that baseline. The more cjc dac, the higher the baseline. Cjc dac is one of the most underrated compound in bodybuilding. Period.
same for me
Old 04-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I ran 1500 with dac twice per week.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:11 PM   #6
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think you meant a 1000, not 100mcg, correct? Hey, still great results of 1000...
yes, typo
Old 04-15-2018, 04:05 PM   #7
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How long did you run the 6,000/wk?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:50 PM   #8
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
How long did you run the 6,000/wk?
Not sure exactly because I started at 1500 for a week or two, then 3000 for another couple weeks then 5000 for few weeks and 6 after that. Probably around 5-6 weeks. I did total run for about 6-7 months. I’m pretty sure I did a log on it at WCBB. It was about 3 years ago. Thing is the cjc dac works quickly. What I love about it. What I love about peptides and sarms. Doing MK677 for the third time and all three times I slept deeply with vivid dreams on the very first night of taking it. I never remember my dreams. First two, last night was number 2, was well detailed and weird that they both involved my ex gf. Yikes! Didn’t want to tell my woman that. Hopefully it will be different tonight
Old 04-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #9
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Why are you not doing the cjc now? What's keeping you from using it nbow if it worked that well?

No trick question brother, just wondering
Old 04-15-2018, 06:30 PM   #10
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Why are you not doing the cjc now? What's keeping you from using it nbow if it worked that well?

No trick question brother, just wondering
It’s expensive as feeeck! Especially at high dosages. When’s time is right I will...
Old 04-16-2018, 11:26 AM   #11
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I ran 1500 with dac twice per week.
1500 total or 1500 two times a week? Just want to get this compound down 100% before starting.

Last edited by b52; 04-16-2018 at 11:28 AM..
Old 04-16-2018, 12:09 PM   #12
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Total 3000.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:15 PM   #13
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
1500 total or 1500 two times a week? Just want to get this compound down 100% before starting.
If money isn't a problem for you do 1500000000/wk. No, I'm kidding but no really brother, mark my words with what I said in earlier post. You will see results off 1500/wk but will see far more with 3000/wk and counting...
Old 04-16-2018, 12:55 PM   #14
b52

Ok so probably gonna start at 3000
Old 04-16-2018, 03:12 PM   #15
MR. BMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Ok so probably gonna start at 3000
I'd work up, and start with 1,000/wk first. You will feel the 1,000 for sure, then a few weeks later, bump it up a little more, and so on. When I used it a few years back, I could feel 500/1000 immediately. I was on GHRP-2 for awhile, and when I added the cjc/dac, it felt like I was on HGH...low dose. I think the highest I ever went was 2,000/wk IIRC, it could have been a little lower too.