Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2019, 11:05 AM   #31
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
It's not just the pip. The shot burns like a son of a bitch going in. I did one shot and was all set. I needed a 20g to shoot it too. Now that's there's things like TNE I see no need for suspension. It's outdated
Base and Suspension are not the same. They don't work the same and their half lives are not the same. I have used both.
I would take suspension over base any day. If you find suspension micronized you can use a 22 gauge needle.
Old 01-29-2019, 11:44 AM   #32
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I never found either of them any worse than high pip tests.
Quote:
Base and Suspension are not the same. They don't work the same and their half lives are not the same. I have used both.
I would take suspension over base any day. If you find suspension micronized you can use a 22 gauge needle.
Yeah you can keep your suspension lol. I'm good with it. I don't see the need unless you compete.
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #33
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
shorter amnt of time on, smaller doses
Old 01-30-2019, 12:16 PM   #34
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Will never run again
anadrol (never ran)
deca durabolin (foggy head and limp biscuit)
methandriol dipropionate (water baloonification)

I will run
Primobolan
Parabolan
Tren Ace
Masteron
NPP
Anavar
Turinabol
Dianabol (maybe)
Test
Halotestin
Winstrol (if Pharma)
Halo???? Have you run it before?
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #35
A1food4u

Deca... never have but the feedback on limp willy's scares the fuck outta me....

Had a mishandled PCT once... that was enough of a wake up
Old 01-30-2019, 02:01 PM   #36
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Deca... never have but the feedback on limp willy's scares the fuck outta me....

Had a mishandled PCT once... that was enough of a wake up
Npp is the way to go. If you're worried about it just take caber
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM   #37
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Halo???? Have you run it before?
Hell, I am going to do a Halo, Tren and Suspension cycle. I will either get my Pro card or set a new record for mass murder.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #38
therealj
VET

therealj is on a distinguished road
Coming back to AS after a 13 year break it's probably easier to list what I feel "safe" now taking in my 40's

Test
Var
Primo
Masteron

Past that I don't think I'll mess with EQ (fav in my 20's) , was never a big deca guy...tren made me feel like shit when I was young, winny I can achieve the results with masteron....orals....pass aside from Var. Going to try and keep it as simple as possible and error on the side of caution with all my AS and dosages.
therealj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:27 AM   #39
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I love anadtol. I keep some on hand. I run it once a year. I love the mostly dry mass I get from it. I dont run massive doses any more. It can be extremely hard on the liver. But not any more so than tren.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #40
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Kreanbol

It was a special undercover AAS made specifically for me and others undercover from the CIA to help me focus on my mission at hand in the past....to kill every mother fucker in the mission. Stuff was great, it was like Tren without sides and gave focus like no other compound, and also strength like a super hero. I retired from that life about 10 years ago, and no longer have access to it, despite still working with the CIA...no more current missions.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:03 AM   #41
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
But you're still smuggling mass shipments of beesabol into the country I see.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 06:24 AM   #42
hunter7
VET

hunter7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Tren, Lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I was lucky to put it back together after a time. Intense people should not use gear that exponentially raises your intensity. I loved what it did strength wise and leaning though. Maybe if I....... NO!

Drol for the sides and the crazy amount of RBC I produce on it. My blood is like crude oil on it.
I use to make sure that every board I was on staff with had a sticky about Tren and beginners. Dakota, you have said it the best I’ve heard. If you are an intense dude, don’t do it. Especially long esters. I swore off Tren E years ago. You feel like a god, but your personal life can suffer.
hunter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:22 AM   #43
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealj View Post
Coming back to AS after a 13 year break it's probably easier to list what I feel "safe" now taking in my 40's

Test
Var
Primo
Masteron

Past that I don't think I'll mess with EQ (fav in my 20's) , was never a big deca guy...tren made me feel like shit when I was young, winny I can achieve the results with masteron....orals....pass aside from Var. Going to try and keep it as simple as possible and error on the side of caution with all my AS and dosages.
Did your testosterone recover during that 13 years off? Mine did after after a while when I took nearly 10 years off.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:07 AM   #44
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I’ve hit a point now. TRT only from here on out. Don’t really have the care or desire. 250mg a week. Simple

Until I get antsy lol
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:22 AM   #45
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I did mast one time and my prostate never fully recovered so , never again!!
I never had limp dick from deca or tren.
I dont think I’ll run Dbol or even tbol.
I could probably take most compounds as long as I stay on low doses.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote