Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2019, 04:10 PM   #1
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
Worst compounds for heart health?

What are the worst drugs for the heart?
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 05:18 PM   #2
Glycomann

Maybe Clenbuterol and Trenbolone.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:58 PM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Eq is also not the best. The vascularity people desire from it is technically not a "good thing."
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:32 PM   #4
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Winstrol eviscerates HDl, lol.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:47 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Eq is also not the best. The vascularity people desire from it is technically not a "good thing."
Why?
Old 08-11-2019, 04:26 AM   #6
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Perhaps he’s referring to the increase it causes in rbc’s?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #7
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Why?
Increase in red blood cells in some, not all is enough to cause the heart valves to not operate as they should. I read a study on it a while back I'll see if i can find it. The vascularity is one of the desirable affects of eq but it stems from the heart valves not operating 100%.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:57 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Increase in red blood cells in some, not all is enough to cause the heart valves to not operate as they should. I read a study on it a while back I'll see if i can find it. The vascularity is one of the desirable affects of eq but it stems from the heart valves not operating 100%.
I would like to see the study. I'll look and see what I can find in regard to this also.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:39 PM   #9
b52

Quote:
Why?
Quote:
I would like to see the study. I'll look and see what I can find in regard to this also.
I will look when I'm free. It was written by a doctor who studied patients that were using equipoise. It was a little while back but I'm sure it's floating around.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:41 PM   #10
Glycomann

My understanding is that the vascularity from EQ is related ti high red cells in the presence of lower estrogen. So is is like a tick full of blood kind of effect. EQ and anadrol are the most effective at raising red cells and consequently blood volume. Heavy androgens stimulate the androgen receptors in smooth muscle including the vasculature. As result the cells become hypertonic and cannot pump as efficiently. Most don't realize that the vasculature pumps.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:13 PM   #11
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
My understanding is that the vascularity from EQ is related ti high red cells in the presence of lower estrogen. So is is like a tick full of blood kind of effect. EQ and anadrol are the most effective at raising red cells and consequently blood volume. Heavy androgens stimulate the androgen receptors in smooth muscle including the vasculature. As result the cells become hypertonic and cannot pump as efficiently. Most don't realize that the vasculature pumps.
This sounds right, I get great vasculaity without any rise in blood pressure. I don't do super high doses like those that some guys claim to do either.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #12
b52

How do you post a pdf
Old 08-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #13
Friggemall

Quote:
How do you post a pdf
I have to do this in 3 posts sorry...

Last edited by Friggemall; 08-12-2019 at 11:35 AM..
Old 08-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #14
Friggemall

Next his manage attachments
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2019-08-12 Peak-Muscle com - Reply to Topic.jpg (103.9 KB, 111 views)
Old 08-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #15
Friggemall

then browse and upload