• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

Cartoon Losers!

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

just so u guys know 1 of the teachers was a russian secret agent or w/e and this shit isnt gay they could all ruin u in a fight but its more about street fighting and using anything to ur advantage not cage fighting where there are rules

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Thate
          guys with 'killer instincts' get their asses handed to them for the most part cause they fight with anger. leaves them open to counters that remaining calm does not.

there is a huge difference between killer instinct and losing your head in a fight - if you lose your head you get your ass kicked - but killer instict is something you are born with and it was seperates the average from the superlative
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Deacon
            there is a huge difference between killer instinct and losing your head in a fight - if you lose your head you get your ass kicked - but killer instict is something you are born with and it was seperates the average from the superlative
            I agree that some guys are there only for the paycheck, others to smash heads. I definitely prefer to watch a slick submission/ko than a lay n pray decision.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Joe0690
              just so u guys know 1 of the teachers was a russian secret agent or w/e and this shit isnt gay they could all ruin u in a fight but its more about street fighting and using anything to ur advantage not cage fighting where there are rules

Russian martial arts or no better than American martial arts - it is the martial artist not the art itself that makes the difference - I have trained with ex KGB guys who were trying to sell their "superior" fighting style to local law enforcement - there was nothing special about any of them or the art itself - I was rather disapointed
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Thate
                I agree that some guys are there only for the paycheck, others to smash heads. I definitely prefer to watch a slick submission/ko than a lay n pray decision.

I agree with that

Comment

• cman
                  VET
                  • Apr 2006

Here's my answer to your death touch. If you watch closely you can see the instructor try it on Stephon Bonner.

Comment

• Scotsmark
                    VET
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cman
                    Here's my answer to your death touch. If you watch closely you can see the instructor try it on Stephon Bonner.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-qa1...s_death_touch/
                    "Natural atheletes were the hardest to put down" said the commentator, good job all his students were little skinny dudes!

That first video, do you have to be fat to do that? I feel like a Burger King and I can say I'm martial arts training to myself so I don't feel guilty

Comment

• black7
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by tacosupreem
                      weirdos
                      coming from a guy with a fat gay viking in his avi
                      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

is that jack black?

Comment