Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

The dolphins coach/staff and titans coach/staff are going to visit Manning themselves instead of having him come to them.
    Denver definately has the money to spend on him and a couple receivers for him like Wayne and Dallas Clark... Hmmmm.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

I still think miami is the best fit and wayne and clark will def join him there....

Comment

• -JP-

Somehow it seems as though Denver is the leading team. The fact that he is making Miami come to him after he was there for weeks is not a good sign for miami(new coach and Tom Brady same division). Not sure what he sees in Denver other then Elway and Fox. He never played well in cold weather either.

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

I agree....

Comment

• ontime34
            Vet
            • Feb 2012

lol Skip Bayless is still on tebow's nuts saying if let go due to manning MAYBE going to denver that teblow should go to jacksonville. Don't get me wrong I love tebow as a person however he best learn how to pass the football and FAST.
            "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ontime34
              lol Skip Bayless is still on tebow's nuts saying if let go due to manning MAYBE going to denver that teblow should go to jacksonville. Don't get me wrong I love tebow as a person however he best learn how to pass the football and FAST.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with u....First Take is my FAVORITE show and i almost stopped watching skip,who is my favorite,because of all the tebow bullshit..And i absolutely love tebow as a person also but he IS NOT A QB!!!! He got extremely lucky like the bears game when they ran out of bounds then fumbled....

Comment

• mth498
                • Feb 2012

Im rolling the dice on MIAMI. Manning and Brady would play twice every year. Dame it would be better. The pats never have much contenders it would be nice.

Comment

• -JP-

49ers

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Miami and Arizona are off the table now. San Fran, Tenn, and Denver as of now.?
                    I'm gonna pick Denver now. Lol
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

He met with denver today in NC to let them see him throw so it looks like tebow time is DONE in denver!!

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                        He met with denver today in NC to let them see him throw so it looks like tebow time is DONE in denver!!
                        I'd still keep Tebow if I was Denver...
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Freezerdude

I'm still sticking with TN, We've been trying to get him for a while and since he was a UT grad the Titans would get a lot more fans.

Comment

• ontime34
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2012

I'm not feelin the denver thing to friggin cold. If i'm Peyton i'm wanting to play in the same division to stick some footballs up the colts 'more importantly jim irsay's' ass.
                            "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• -JP-

Damn he chose Denver! Very surprised to see this.

Comment

• Shovel
                                VET
                                • Jul 2011

Yep. Wonder what's gonna happen to tebow???
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...