X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ontime34
    Vet
    • Feb 2012

PAYTON SUSPENDED

THIS JUST IN: New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended without pay for the 2012 NFL season. The team will lose their second round picks in 2012 and 2013 as a result of the 'bounty' scandal and is fined $500,000.

General Manager Mickey Loomis is also suspended without pay for the first 8 games, and former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams has been suspended indefinitely.
    "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Good I HATE the saints....

Comment

• ontime34
      Vet
      • Feb 2012

I say they do no better then 9-7 this next season because of this.....
      "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• D
        Vet
        • May 2007

Good, this will help my BUCS out.
        Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• ontime34
          Vet
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by D
          Good, this will help my BUCS out.
          Lets hope Freeman can dial it up this year!

Comment

• D
            Vet
            • May 2007

Bro, freeman is not the problem. If our O-Line cant stop anyone, he's gonna feel the pressure and get sacked and throw interceptions. His confidence went down hill midway through the season. Plus our receivers suck ass. I'm glad they went out and got Jackson. We need a lot of help, especially CB, WR.
            Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

what was this scandal about?

Comment

• D
                Vet
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Darkness
                what was this scandal about?
                Paying Saints defensive players on the side to give their opponent game ending injuries. Try watching sportscenter

Comment

• clutchitalian
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ontime34
                  Lets hope Freeman can dial it up this year!
                  The bucs signed a shitload of free agents including a TRUE #1 receiver in vincent jackson,The best guard in football in carl nicks,cb eric wright,and a few others..Remember tampa had a 10-6 record 2 years ang and showed promise but just totally tanked last year..Also dude was right their o lone sucked and gerald mccoy isnt showing what i thought he would...all in all i expect a huge turnaround next especially if they draft morris clayborne like they prob will....

Comment

• irish_2003
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

welcome to the National Touch Football League...

Comment

• D
                      Vet
                      • May 2007

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                      The bucs signed a shitload of free agents including a TRUE #1 receiver in vincent jackson,The best guard in football in carl nicks,cb eric wright,and a few others..Remember tampa had a 10-6 record 2 years ang and showed promise but just totally tanked last year..Also dude was right their o lone sucked and gerald mccoy isnt showing what i thought he would...all in all i expect a huge turnaround next especially if they draft morris clayborne like they prob will....
                      I say hold on the CB(get a free agent or with our next pick) and get Trent Richardson. We need another back other than Blount. After Blount went down for a weeks last year, no one was really able to fill his position and make an impact. We need another solid back. Trent would most likely take Blounts starting position if we drafted him. Dude is a beast.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                        • Sep 2011

Ya richardson will be a stud for many years....

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

They don't need Peyton to win or call plays. The OC did it last year with Peyton in the skybox and they still have Drew which I think is a pretty decent QB. Lol
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
                            • Sep 2011

That was only for 2 games last year and drew hasnt even got a contract yet!!!!

Comment

• Shovel
                              VET
                              • Jul 2011

I'm no saints fan anyway, but this is definately a heavy punishment. I've been a cowboys fan since I was 8 years old...
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...