tell me what you think

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

Oly is teaching you something important here hun pay attention... for every hot chick you lose interest in theres a line waiting to replace you

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

he hasnt lose interest ..can you hear him crying out loud and starting threads about my future mami ??
      ..and lets assume thats the real story..hmm, something tells me she dumped his little butt..

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        yeah..keep believing that ,son...thats what she tells you .she has more in common with BigSexy Olympian than you..we have the same blood and were raised the same way....we cuban american boys got something you white boyz from Miami cant imitate, you try but nothing like the real deal plus to top things off i got a touch of WOP in me too, shit you're in trouble ,kid...

P.S..tell her to P.M here, baby.
        im cuban american to you douch..ill tell her o holla at you through myspace..if you pull ill let wetback make out with me if you get rejected you let midget hit you from the back

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

he hasnt lose interest ..can you hear him crying out loud and starting threads about my future mami ??
          ..and lets assume thats the real story..hmm, something tells me she dumped his little butt..
          lmao keep wishing kid..just cuz your a nerd n not a g like me dont hate on me

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

see you tonight sweetheart..look for the swole cute hansom ass dude that the ladies are hitting on with the finest chick in the club..holla

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

BWAHAHAHAhahhaa..SINGAO POR CULO.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

partido maricon

Comment

• Sadie

he lost interest enough to go sport fuckin though didnt he

Comment

Working...