Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fayde
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by cap10crunch
    so I'm curious when did the rules change and all....i mean I used to be at intense-training but figured since It had been awhile since i had been there i registered under a new name. Didn't think helpin someone out with a simple link was that bad.

Nothing changed. You simply got a nudge because you posted an address of a source selling gear as well. Research Liquids are not illegal. No harm.
    ~Pain heals, Glory is Forever!
    ~There is no try; there is only do or do not...

Comment

• cap10crunch

oh ok.... I didn't realize clomid and nolva were considered gear.... thats cool though. I'll be sure not to post that kind of stuff

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by cap10crunch
        oh ok.... I didn't realize clomid and nolva were considered gear.... thats cool though. I'll be sure not to post that kind of stuff
        if you read it correctly he said talking about it is ok. the only problem was that you mentioned a source that not inly sells nolva and clomid but illegal steroids without prescription as well...

mentioning the nolva and clomid from CTD research is not a problem since its for research purposes only. they dont distribute Anabolic steroids on there site..

just be careful with which sites you bring up on the boards

Comment

• cap10crunch

Originally posted by rippedfreak
          dude its research grade for legal purposes...i wont get to expicit but we know wat its for..i just rather human grade tabs over the liquids n e day
          I understand its research grade for a reason... I guess my real question is does anyone know that it works as well as a tab. I know everyone reacts differently to everything....but how many people on here actually buy research grade?

Comment

• cap10crunch

I'm not arguing but what illegal steriods are you talking about. I've only used that sight for things I can get just about anywhere because they were cheap. I never came across steriods

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

ok well how bout we disregard the steroid subject...as thats not wat were talking about..i purchased some research liquids a while ago..im talking while ago from CTD and me personally dont like liquids beter than i like the human grade tab form...

Comment

• whitegold
                • Apr 2009

[QUOTE=Fayde;150566]Mythological-Fitness (used to be ctd and phoenix) is a great outfit for research chems, so is IBE.

Screw Mythological Fitness aka CTD Research aka Phoenix Labs, they are scammers! They'll take your money and not answer your emails! They got me!

Comment

• Hoppster27

They are not scammers. I just ordered a few weeks ago and it came in. It takes a little longer because it is shipped via USPS. It took about 2 - 3 weeks from the date they receive your money (or charge your credit card). I never had an issue, they seem to be a good resource. Just my opinion....

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

labeling something "research chems" simply makes it legal for them to distribute the chem without a prescription - it has nothing to do with how effective the product is - I have just as good of luck with research liquids as I do with tabs
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• obsidian
                      • Sep 2010

Are these guys still around? Their site is still there, but they don't reply to emails or valid orders for product.

Comment

• theartofwar
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by obsidian
                        Are these guys still around? Their site is still there, but they don't reply to emails or valid orders for product.
                        go to cemproducts bro - they are legit.
                        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• richellemedina

Although virtually compounds with similar structure, few people really consider Clomid and nolva to be similar. This is not just a common myth in steroid circles, but even in the medical community.

Comment

• mr. ya-di-da
                            • Jan 2011

cem or rasa

Comment

Working...