Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Tren Cough

I thought I have come up with the perfect solution to Tren cough. I just blended it with my prop. It has been great for several weeks. Yesterday..... oh my F-ing God. It got me. I hate that feeling.

Why out of the blue does the evil tren cough attack?
Old 09-13-2018, 01:27 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I had experienced it only one time in my 18 years of AAS usuage...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Never had it - ever. Lucky I guess.

I got nailed in the nuts once in Jr High during football practice (no cup). I literally couldn't catch my breathe for what felt like eternity, but prolly was only a minute or 2. Scariest feeling I ever had. If it's like that, I'd prolly give up AAS altogether if it happened to me haha.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Let me tell you lol...….. I don't think there is anything to stop it. You feel it coming, and get that tingle in your chest. I got it a few times on my last run. It sounded like I was puking. Completely uncontrollable, but I looked so damn vascular afterwards lol. The stuff works killer although I think my dysmorphia was in full blast when I was running it cuz I didn't think it was working lol. My friend told me I have severe body dysmorphia cuz he said it was extremely noticeable.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
A1food4u

I've always thought it was from getting it in a small capillary that feeds it direct to the lungs where the oil messes with the normal function... with me it's been very hit or miss like many of you...
Old 09-13-2018, 07:24 PM   #6
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I thought I have come up with the perfect solution to Tren cough. I just blended it with my prop. It has been great for several weeks. Yesterday..... oh my F-ing God. It got me. I hate that feeling.

Why out of the blue does the evil tren cough attack?
Years ago I gave tren up because of the coughing episodes. One time I got it so bad I thought I was going to pass out and hit the floor. Shit started getting black so I pulled the pin and threw that bitch across the room so I wouldn't land on it

You definitely have the right idea by mixing the oils. After I started mixing, I was good but I also started injecting super slow waiting for the tingle. Always started on my face.

It's not a lost cause, if you don't already, leave a temp air bubble in the syringe so you can make sure the oils are mixed good and you don't get the bulk of the tren in the beginning of the injection or at the end.

Try the super slow injection and wait for a tingle. If you do start to feel it, pull the pin.

I hope some of this helps, it has done well for me.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I want to know how the first person that experienced tren cough had the balls to try it again to see for sure if he wouldn't die.

I had two prior episodes. Both were with tren I made myself. I thought I was home free this time but I felt that tingle and said to myself "oh shit, I hope not" That is the worst, you feel it coming on, you know it is going to happen and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it or make it easier. You just ride it out and hope you don't die. If it lasted any longer you would pray that you would just die and get it over. Man, what a helpless feeling!
Old 09-14-2018, 11:14 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I've always thought it was from getting it in a small capillary that feeds it direct to the lungs where the oil messes with the normal function... with me it's been very hit or miss like many of you...
I got this a few times from test, but never even close to that of tren, I speculate that tren has a super irritant effect on lung tissues as compared to other AAS.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:37 AM   #9
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I want to know how the first person that experienced tren cough had the balls to try it again to see for sure if he wouldn't die.

I had two prior episodes. Both were with tren I made myself. I thought I was home free this time but I felt that tingle and said to myself "oh shit, I hope not" That is the worst, you feel it coming on, you know it is going to happen and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it or make it easier. You just ride it out and hope you don't die. If it lasted any longer you would pray that you would just die and get it over. Man, what a helpless feeling!
Give the slow injection a try. You can push the pin a little and wait a few seconds, that will give you enough time to feel it before it all gets injected.`

I've gotten the tingle on EQ a few times but no cough.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:41 PM   #10
Friggemall

I have never had it while injecting which probably means I've gone through a vein and then it gets in there. But oh damn that pins n needles feeling that starts and the first thought is "OH SHIT! Please don't let this be a bad one". You feel the stuff traveling through the veins then constricting the throat and feeling like my eyes are going to pop out. Oh and the relieve once it starts subsiding. How can ya not love the stuff.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:08 PM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I got this a few times from test, but never even close to that of tren, I speculate that tren has a super irritant effect on lung tissues as compared to other AAS.
Same here. Numerous times with prop but not as bad as the tren. Still sucks
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:42 PM   #12
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
cough with pride
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #13
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Yea had it many times, nothing recent though....cross fingers
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote