Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
    I might start a log. I'm thinking about doing a show in November here in Vegas. A guy in the gym was just telling me about it today. I need to start bulking now if I'm going to do it. Plus my legs have gotten smaller cause I don't train them as much anymore because of my knees. I'm going to try to do squats one more time though and see what happens. I know what you mean getting hungry like that, you just want to eat everything in sight. I get like that when my blood sugar gets low
    that would be great will......

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Clutch fall off the wagon again?

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

no bro.....sorry for being away but about 2 weeks ago me and my fiance got into a giant blowout and i left....i was staying with my brother but am now working things out....im gonna move back in on monday.....dont worry still sober!!!! im gonna start the log back up on monday...........

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I love these logs

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

ok im starting my log 2.0..let me bring u guys up to date..ive been training and dieting since i started the log....i took a 2 week break when me and my fiance seperated but everything is ok now...i switched gyms a month ago and this is week 4 of my STRICT diet and training....i started at 225 and am now 210 so lost 15 lbs....im currently on 500mg test e....ive been on very low carb between 50-100g per day...monday will start week 5 and i have a 2 week supply of methyltren i am going to start on monday just to try it out and yes i know its harsh...on monday i will start to be a little more detailed in this log....and u know i love u bros input and i know i will have a lot of questions as i try to cut another 15-20 lbs before i lean bulk....i have tren ace,eq,ghrp-6,winny,tbol and more that i am going to try and play with at certain times that i feel i can add them but will run suggestions by before starting anything....thanks brothers........

Comment

• bufbiker

If you want some clen I have some I'll give you. It was given to me to make up for a screw up but I don't use the stuff. PM me if you want it.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                • Sep 2011

awesome buf thanks pm sent

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                  Vet
                  • Jul 2012

I'm glad you and your lady worked things out brother...communication is KEY!!! I bet those 15lbs came off pretty easy, did for me last time. I was surprised. My problem is when I start eating carbs I get loose on what carbs I eat!! Once I get on the keto for a few weeks, I'm good to go.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
                    I'm glad you and your lady worked things out brother...communication is KEY!!! I bet those 15lbs came off pretty easy, did for me last time. I was surprised. My problem is when I start eating carbs I get loose on what carbs I eat!! Once I get on the keto for a few weeks, I'm good to go.
                    Thanks will....ya they came off pretty quick and easy but like u said its hard once u start adding carbs in again it's tricky

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

monday, february 22nd

legs

was supposed to do chest today but have a huge cut on my right palm from work so it hurt pretty bad..im gonna have to wrap it up good for wednesday....started 1000mg of agmatine today.... i think i lost enough weight now so starting monday i will be starting test e/eq/tbol....i will be completely revamping my diet...i am just unsure about how many carbs to start with...its gonna be a lot of trial and error...i know im gonna be blowing up glycoman for advice so i apoligize in advance bro lol...............

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                        ....dont worry still sober!!!!
                        good news bro

nothing fucks with gym progress like excessive drinking

Comment

• clutchitalian
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Thate
                          good news bro

nothing fucks with gym progress like excessive drinking
                          oh I know bro lol

Comment

• clutchitalian
                            • Sep 2011

been doing cardio all week and finally hit 200 on the scale!!!!!!!! i dont remember the last time i was 200...i will continue that this until monday when i will start my lean bulk...i already started the tri test/eq combo this week and will add tbol monday along with beastrol/pump juice/agmatine.........

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

hopefully i can shed a few more lbs by monday.......

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                                Vet
                                • Jul 2012

Can you see your abs? At least the top 2?

Comment

Working...