Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2017, 06:38 AM   #16
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I tried it for six weeks, honestly I didn't notice anything from it.
How much did you use/d? I'm hearing dosages like 40 mg/d, 25 to much of anything. It wuld get pretty expensive at that dose.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:26 AM   #17
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
How much did you use/d? I'm hearing dosages like 40 mg/d, 25 to much of anything. It wuld get pretty expensive at that dose.
To be honest I can't remember what dose I was using, whatever was the norm on the forums when it came out.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #18
Glycomann

I just ordered some YK11, and Ostarine. I have done Ostarine and currently on it. The ostarine is basically a very mild anabolic with pretty much no side effects that I notice at 20 mg/d. Basically it can help prevent the crash of coming off if you use it with PCT me feels. I'm going to add in the YK11 and see what's up.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #19
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
I'm interested to hear your results
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:08 PM   #20
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Any updates on the YK11 yet, Glyco?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #21
Glycomann

i tried it at 20 mg per day on top of 20 mg/d Ligandrol. Can't say much for it used alone but together I had anavar like results. That's about it. I only ran it for couple weeks tail ending a stint with Ostra. I think these things work but you ahve to use oral AAS like dosages if you want AAS like results. 40 mg a day seems to work with the three I tried. That gets expensive unless you buy the powders and cap yourself. for stuff from a decent place in caps you are looking at 200 to 300 balloons for a 6 week cycle to really do it right. maybe the liquids would be cheaper but I'm not sure about the solvents they use for this shit. I tried Osta in liquid and it tasted awful and my sinuses dried out and stayed that way for months. But the powders are an option if you want to do it on the cheap if you don't mind spending a few hours capping the stuff.

edit: I should probably add that I had no side effects that I could sense but I have seen some bloodwork in other blogs for Osta where the guy did 40 mg/d and his cholesterol when way up. Then I saw 2 others that used Osta or Ligandrol and their blood work was fine other than test suppression. these things do suppress the HPTA but it seems that the suppression is not complete and it is short lived once off. It also seems that running a SERM along side can alleviate suppression to a degree. Also the YK11 has a shorter 1/2 life than the other two so you ahve to dose it 2-3 times a day whereas the otehr two have a serum life of about 24 hours.

Last edited by Glycomann; 04-27-2017 at 08:06 PM..
Old 04-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #22
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Awesome review brother, thanks!
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:22 PM   #23
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
I just posted a thread regarding this compound. But now, all of my questions have been answered by this thread. Wow, I feel very unobservant. I'm glad lifts has given feedback. I was nearly ready to order YK-11, but I suppose a different SARM would be more suitable.
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 08:54 PM   #24
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
Yeah im just going to buy gh and use steroids. If this stuff really inhibits myostaton" wouldnt we be hearing of more steroid like results. These sarms sound great but im just not seeing more true and defined results in comparison to the claims of what products should do. I tried mk 2866 and ostarine. I have no idea if it worked. So im open still but skeptical. Ill order another 100 anavar and save some cash..lol
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:38 PM   #25
Dawgpound_Hank

There's some guys at the gym that ran some sarms. One late 30's dude last summer and another 63 y.o guy 2 years ago. I can't recall what they were running, but both said waste of money. The older guy said it was crap and he see's 10x better results running 100mg ew trt. Neither of their physiques looked any different/better from them. I know this is vague info - just sharing it though.