Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > MMA Talk
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
UFC 200 is stacked!

I may have to kick down on this one and order it.

Main Card
Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic)
Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes [b]
José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar [c]
Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne

Preliminary Card - Fox Sports 1:
Cat Zingano vs. Julianna Peña
Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Raphael Assunção
Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marín

Preliminary Card - UFC Fight Pass:
Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago Santos
Jim Miller vs. Takanori Gomi
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
blm
Vet

blm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura aboutblm has a spectacular aura about
I will buy this one. First one in probably 5 years or more. I always pirate/stream them but I'm not settling for any quality or loss of connection issues with this one.

Last edited by blm; 06-27-2016 at 07:54 PM..
blm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Wow that's awesome!!!! Amazing card even the prelims. Wow!!! It would be the first card I would watch from the first fight on.
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:12 AM   #4
Jimmyinkedup
Banned

Jimmyinkedup is on a distinguished road
Yeah this is one where you watch the whole card man!
Jimmyinkedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:26 PM   #5
bufbiker

Agreed. I like Hendricks and Dillashaw I'd watch just to see those two. But the pay per view card is insane. No way any of them will go the distance on that card.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:12 PM   #6
choke

I'm one of Assunção's training partners. He's a solid dude. I like Dillashaw, so this will be an intense fight for me to watch. Obviously, gotta pull for my buddy. No matter what, no loser in this fight. To great guys.

Beyond that, I just want to see Lesnar get destroyed. I detest him. I think he's a stain on the sport. Admittedly, that is a personal bias. I do not like the way that he was brought in, because there are so many other big guys that have been working their asses off in regional promotions. And he get dropped in at the top of the ladder because he's a WWE PPV draw. I get it from a business POV, he brings PPV buys. Just my idealism that colors my opinion.

I'm also excited to see Brown throw down. Cain is a bomb thrower, we all know that; so I hope to see Brown just destroy Cain's legs with those low Thai kicks. I love the sound of shin smashing into muscle.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:22 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Excellent card.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:03 AM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Helluva line up for sure.