Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Im 36 using 37.5 ed. Sides can be bad for me if I go to high. Can't sleep, can't shit, snipy about everything. Aggression in the right dose will make anyone snippy. So the right dose for me is low dose

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

My BP got up as high as 85/175ish. But I'm already on bp meds since I was 24.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Warhead14
        Oh no question it wont take an emotionally mature and balanced person and make them a psycho. Not all turned into assholes, the biggest example of tren ruining lives was a guy I know that made him SUPER paranoid. The story that follows his use, was gnarly its just ridiculous. But I have never met too many examples of exemplary mental health in this world. I mean, you cant say you are the bedrock of mental health if you are procuring and illegal substance by illegal means to do illegal shit for reasons of vanity does not make one the picture of great judgement. But there are degrees to be sure.
        Lol, no just saying I'm not an emotional roller-coaster. Some guys get out of control just running test, but they're usually an asshole already. I know a couple guys that fit the bill. It just magnifies what's already there. Then again maybe it doesn't affect me the same way. I seemed to tolerate it very well.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Dam it mellows me out like a nice glass of wine. Never any aggression issues with it. T3, oh hell yes nut never tren.

BPP

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Bigpapapumpaf
            Dam it mellows me out like a nice glass of wine. Never any aggression issues with it. T3, oh hell yes nut never tren.

BPP
            T3? This made you aggressive? What doses were you on for how long about? Just curious

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Yes 6 or 7 yrs ago when I was supplementing thyroid I really had an anger issue. I don't remember exactly my dosages but would guess it was some where near 100 mcg a day. I have since been on scripted synthroid at 75 mcg a day without issue and can add a little here and there without any issues. I have read that thyroid issues cause anxiety, which I at one point at severe anxiety attacks and panic attacks.

BPP

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Will start Tren tomorrow for the first time in a long. Thinking of 50mg/d at this point....my sweet spot was always at 75mg/d though. Gonna start at 50mg, then as I get leaner and more at risk for catabolism may increase to a higher dosage.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  Will start Tren tomorrow for the first time in a long. Thinking of 50mg/d at this point....my sweet spot was always at 75mg/d though. Gonna start at 50mg, then as I get leaner and more at risk for catabolism may increase to a higher dosage.
                  You gonna bump up your test with it, or keep running it at trt?

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                    • Apr 2006

I'm not sure yet at this point hank. Right now i'm gonna keep it the same, but I may bump it up some. I've always used prop when cutting, for the most part, but it's just so nice to eliminate extra volume for Intramuscular shots, i'm thinking of just keeping the Enanthate in at this point. A little higher test dosage fills me out a lot more, so i'm gonna play it as it comes. Maybe i'll [pick up some extra prop bottles to have in case I change my mind. I've not tried to push things in so many years, it feels like i'm relearning my body, lol.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                      • Apr 2006

Well, just took my second shot of Tren tonight....officially a tren-head again

Comment

• Moto Ace
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2015

55 years old here and usually run at 50mg eod, anything above that and I turn into a real "fuckhead" according to my wife.

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

I feel slightly ill when running tren over 400mgs/wk.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bicepts101
                            VET
                            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            I feel slightly ill when running tren over 400mgs/wk.
                            I know what you mean Tran makes me feel weird at the wrong dose.

Does anyone else get constipated from tren. It's never happens to me with tren e but tren a did it to me at 75mg eod

Comment

• Mecca
                              • Dec 2017

Tren at 54

Works for me fellas. I made a post and it just disappeared for some reason but I am running Tren now with Mast and Test after running DHB alongside all 3 for a month. Started the DHB a month prior for it to be fully active the results have been FANTASTIC.
                              224 lbs about 5.5 percent BF right now feel fucking great.
                              Cardio 5 days per week keeps sides totally at bay.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Mecca; 08-07-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
                                • Apr 2011

You’re phucking peeled bro

Comment

Working...