X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chicken_hawk
    VET
    • May 2018

How long can they get away with it?

So, I know a guy at the gym who used to get his gear(just some T and anti e's) from a vet who was on the boards, used a PO Box, ordered domestic and all the usual safety precautions know to us all. Then one day the noob tells the guy he found a cheaper place online and overseas. Actually it is a reputable lab, but the vet says how do you pay, he says CC. The vet asks where do you get it delivered, he says my house.

The vet then rolls his eyes and says, be careful. The noob took a few more of the vet's other customers, but thought if they are that stupid to risk everything to say ten bucks then good riddance. Ironically, it's been a year and a half and this dude still hasn't had a pack seized and the vet is like, where is the justice? LOL.

It's amazing to me how people would risk their lively hood over a few dollars.

Hawk
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Yea, fukk that shit! Safety is number 1, and I know there is never 100% safety, but using a CC is just nuts, let alone international ordering to certain parts of the states. I'm not a user, but if I was, i'd keep as low key as possible. I'm natty

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Yah I'm all set with that.

Comment

• Glycomann

I wonder if it's more dangerous selling at a gym or ordering on line with a CC.

Comment

• water43
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

all I can think is wow
          the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Friggemall

There is a risk in all we do but this is sticking your arm in the lion's cage to pet the kitty.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
              I would say far more dangerous.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                heck no! No way I would sell or buy locally, nonetheless at a gym...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

Over the years I've made a number a cc purchases with no seizures, and no one knocking on my door. I much prefer other methods of pay, but cc payment doesnt worry me. It's not going to say xxx labs on your statement.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Shredzs
                    VET
                    • Sep 2018

Alot of stupid people out there....as the sayin goes..you cant fix stupid!

Comment

• chicken_hawk
                      VET
                      • May 2018

First, just and FYI the old vet doesn't sell at the gym. It would be counter productive to take all that precaution and sell at the gym. Also, everyone says they never had a problem till they have a problem. I have IRL two people who have been busted. One for importing from overseas and the other a lab who was ratted out from someone who got busted importing from overseas.

If you stay local you usually deal local. If you import you usually get federal attention.

Hawk

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by chicken_hawk
                        So, I know a guy at the gym who used to get his gear(just some T and anti e's) from a vet who was on the boards, used a PO Box, ordered domestic and all the usual safety precautions know to us all. Then one day the noob tells the guy he found a cheaper place online and overseas. Actually it is a reputable lab, but the vet says how do you pay, he says CC. The vet asks where do you get it delivered, he says my house.

The vet then rolls his eyes and says, be careful. The noob took a few more of the vet's other customers, but thought if they are that stupid to risk everything to say ten bucks then good riddance. Ironically, it's been a year and a half and this dude still hasn't had a pack seized and the vet is like, where is the justice? LOL.

It's amazing to me how people would risk their lively hood over a few dollars.

Hawk
                        it all ends quick tho if you catch the wrong persons interest
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...