• ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CYPIONATE & ENTHATE

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CYPIONATE & ENTHATE

Home » Difference Between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate
    Difference Between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate
    May 8, 2018 Posted by Samanthi

The key difference between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate is that Testosterone Cypionate has eight carbon atom ester chain while Testosterone Enanthate has seven carbon atom ester chain. Further, Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are two synthetic versions of testosterone.
    Testosterone is the primary or the key male sex hormone. It is important for reproduction and sexual functions of men. And also it regulates the fertility, muscle mass, bone density, red blood cell production, etc. Low and high levels of testosterone cause various conditions such as weight gain, osteoporosis, the decline in sexual desire, the decline in physical energy and stamina, etc. The low level of testosterone can lead to infertility, hypogonadism, etc. Hence, men tend to take synthetic testosterone drugs to boost their low testosterone levels.

CONTENTS
    1. Overview and Key Difference
    2. What is Testosterone Cypionate
    3. What is Testosterone Enanthate
    4. Similarities Between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate
    5. Side by Side Comparison – Testosterone Cypionate vs Enanthate in Tabular Form
    6. Summary
    What is Testosterone Cypionate?
    Testosterone Cypionate is a synthetic version of testosterone hormone available under the brand name Depo-testosterone. It comes as an injectable solution and injected into muscle cells as per the doctors’ prescription. Therefore, it is the type of a self-injectable drug.

Figure 01: Testosterone Cypionate
    This drug is a treatment for hypogonadism of males, which is a condition that arises due to the low level of male sex hormone production. Testosterone Cypionate can treat both types of hypogonadism (Primary hypogonadism and Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism). Furthermore, Testosterone Cypionate has less testosterone per mg while Testosterone Enanthate has more testosterone per mg.
    What is Testosterone Enanthate?
    Testosterone Enanthate is the most common and oldest synthetic version of testosterone. It is a testosterone ester that comes as an injection to muscles. It is perfect for the all levels of men, and it is suitable for adult men as well.

Figure 02: Testosterone Enanthate
    Delatestryl is the brand name of Testosterone Enanthate. This drug is an androgen and also an anabolic steroid. Similar to Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate alleviates low levels of testosterone in men. The side effects of it are acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased sexual desire.

What are the Similarities Between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate?
    Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are both synthetic versions of testosterone.
    They are given as injections to muscles.
    Both are medications for the low level of testosterone in men.
    Both use to treat hypogonadism of men.
    They are both androgenic drugs and both are testosterone esters.
    Also, they are slow acting synthetic testosterones.
    They both have side effects.
    What is the Difference Between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate?
    Testosterone Cypionate vs Testosterone Enathate
    Testosterone Cypionate is a synthetic injectable version of testosterone hormone which has 8 C atoms in the ester chain.
    Testosterone Enanthate is the most commonly used and oldest synthetic version of testosterone hormone which has 7 C atoms in the ester chain.
    Synthesis
    Introduced after Testosterone Enanthate
    It is the oldest form of synthetic testosterone
    Brand Name
    Depo-testosterone
    Delatestryl
    Suitability
    Comparatively less versatile and less suitable for all levels of men
    Versatile and suitable for all levels of men including adults
    Number of Carbon Atoms in the Ester Chain
    It has 8 C atoms in the ester chain
    It has 7 C atoms in the ester chain
    Testosterone per mg
    Has low testosterone per mg
    Has more testosterone per mg
    Side Effects
    Acne, pain and swelling at injection site, hair growth, gynecomastia (breast enlargement), more frequent erections, erections that last longer than normal, mood swings, headache, decrease in sperm count when the drug is used at high doses
    Acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased sexual desire.
    Suspended in
    Suspended in cottonseed oil
    Suspended in sesame oil
    Active Life
    It has a longer active life
    It has a comparatively shorter active life
    Summary – Testosterone Cypionate vs Enanthate
    Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate are two synthetic drugs of testosterone hormone. Both are esterified testosterones that inject into muscles. Testosterone enanthate is versatile than testosterone cypionate, and it is more suitable for all levels of men including adults. Both drugs are a treatment for the low level of testosterone in men. Testosterone Cypionate comes under brand name Depo-testosterone and Testosterone enanthate comes under brand name Delatestryl. This is the difference between Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • chicken_hawk
    VET
    • May 2018

So, it appears there is very little difference which many of us realize, but old old school guys still think cyp is the king of the bulk.

Hawk

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

My body thinks so. Not because some bro said so. My body seems to react to cyp better than enanth. Dont know why, but it is a reality.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        My body thinks so. Not because some bro said so. My body seems to react to cyp better than enanth. Dont know why, but it is a reality.
        I'm almost inclined to agree with you. Running cyp prop and tren currently and have no bloat. Enanthate I blow up like a marshmallow. Although the dose is low 250mg enth still makes me blow up.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
          • Sep 2016

Another great post by EG... Informative.

Comment

• Snakeman
            VET
            • Mar 2018

It always made me scratch my head when I read that one of the differences between the 2 was that one was in cottonseed oil and the other in sesame oil... odd to me. Anyone have theories on that?

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I always preferred Enan over Cyp. Then when I got a new Dr and he prescribed Cyp I became a convert. I much prefer Cyp now.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by Dakota
                I always preferred Enan over Cyp. Then when I got a new Dr and he prescribed Cyp I became a convert. I much prefer Cyp now.
                But can you pin point why?

Comment

• Woobs47
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

I can’t tell the difference. Did you guys compare it with the same brand or source. Unless your getting pharm grade gonna have inconsistent dosing in the vial.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2013

Exactly. The only way to know for sure would to do a study with consistent variables.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

For me personally I have tried many brands, enanth, cyp, prop, the, etc. Prop is my favorite but I stay on year round due to my age. So eod injects are not an option. So it's either enanth or cyp. No matter what brand, all ug, cyp keeps me fuller, my sex drive is better, and my muscle mass stays consistent. Enanth doesnt do that for me. I'm basing this on how I feel, and how I look in the mirror. I know test is test. And the differences between the two eaters is almost non existent. But my body responds better to cyp than enanth. I cant explain it. Honestly, personally I could care less whether I'm on cyp or enanth. But I want what makes me see tge results and feel better. But I'm weird and really old. So consider that too.????!
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Never seen a diff.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                          Vet
                          • Jul 2012

I'm scripted cyp and have run enth for years. I could'nt tell any difference.....

Comment

Working...