Nolva

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

Nolva

Read this over at IFL and want to get your opinions on this???

10mg tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2mg tamoxifin citrate which equates to 10mg of tamoxifin.

20mg tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4mg tamoxifin citrate which equates to 20mg of tamoxifin.

Here is a link from the fda to explain it further: http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/1998/17970.pdf

Basically its saying that to get the same amount of Nolva from liquid you need make up the difference from the citrate that is not in the liquid form... what do you bro's think should we be taking more in if using liquid???
  • alwaterpolo

Yes I have heard on this board that you do have to use more. The numbers that you posted sound very close to what I heard.

Comment

• CO-B16
      Vet
      • May 2004

are you freaking serious......i thought i was tripping......i swore that i got much better results with the tabs than with liquid.....i just ended pct and had to do an extra week just because i did not feel like i was fully recovered......damn, makes sense.....i miss the days when i could get my clomid in tabs....nolva too for that matter....
      THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• MrCTD

Yes there actually is more powder if you will (mg wise) required of some research compounds in order to provide the proper amount of drug. Cannot speak for other companies but that is how we do it. No sense in short changing our customers.

Comment

• MrCTD

Sorry CO-B16 you were trippin

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

i might be trippin, but i just feel like the tabs work better for me......all i know is that after four weeks of pct i still had no erge for sex, nor was i getting my regular morning woods.....im fine now, an extra week did the trick.....i do notice that the acne is far less with the liquid than the tabs.....i broke out like a mofo when i took clomid tabs.....
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Fayde
              • Aug 2003

Nolva tabs gave me heelacious back acne
              ~Pain heals, Glory is Forever!
              ~There is no try; there is only do or do not...

Comment

• bigkarch

thats when you have to trust your research company...I hate droppers too...I hate having to use a syringe to measure each dose...

Comment

Working...