Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IxxTapouTxxI
    VET
    • Dec 2003

Makaveli is right Fred. IGF & GH both do wonders with muscle cell growth...but keep in mind when muscle cell's are stimulated cancer cells could also be stimulated with these rapid growth patterns.

Take care of yourself big dogg!!
    If you always do what you've always done,
    You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
    Vet @ United-Muscle.com
    Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• Strongisland631
      Vet
      • May 2007

I have seen you on here and obviously IT for a long time. I am also glad you are better as I really value your opinion. Just be careful in whatever you do. I think it is great that you are speaking with your doc before doing anything. That is definitely essential no matter what the situation is. It is also good that you have that kind of relationship with your doc.

S.I.
      "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Can you post dave's entire article or link to it when you get the chance bro?

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
        On another note has anyome done Daves method of igf? Only taking 10-20mcg per day 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. I thought it sound stupid until I talked with him about in email and I think when I heal up I may try it.He said he also only thinks a man should take 2-4 ius of gh a day and those high doses are crazy.

He said his best cycle ever for mass was test,eq and igf noting more.

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

thinking of running some igf..havent ran that in a long time..ide like to see daves thought on it as well

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
            VET
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Thate
            Can you post dave's entire article or link to it when you get the chance bro?
            Yeah I'd like to see it too...
            If you always do what you've always done,
            You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
            Vet @ United-Muscle.com
            Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
              • May 2007

I will have to find it again

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                • May 2007

PALUMBOS IGF-1 PROTOCOL

(1) Storage of IGF-1 (prior to mixing)
                Lyophilized (dry) IGF-1 is stable at room temperature for 3 weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees Celsius (in the freezer section).

(2) Weight of IGF-1
                1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1000 micrograms (mcg) IGF-1
                [Dry weight—before mixing]

(3) What to Mix the IGF-1 with
                When reconstituting (adding water), It is important to remember that IGF-1 can get “stuck” in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it is a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
                By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an “acid water” (e.g. 10mM HCL-- very dilute hydrochloric acid), the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture. Any online “compounding” laboratory could mix up a 10mM HCL solution. Likewise, any intro chemistry student should be able to do the same.
                If a reliable source of “acid water” cannot be located, mix your IGF-1 powder with bacteriostatic water—you’ll lose, at worst, 10% of the IGF-1 solution.

(4) Adding the Acid Water
                For purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1mg (1000mcg) IGF-1 with 3mL (or 3cc) of the “acid water” mixture.

(5) Preservation of the IGF-1
                Using a 1cc insulin syringe, draw 1cc out of the bottle that contains 3cc of the acid water/ IGF-1 mixture. In a separate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.
                NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1 (even after it’s been mixed).

(6) The Correct Dilution
                To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 that’s left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacteriostatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7) The Mathematics
                (a) The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg (1000mcg) IGF-1 in 3cc of water.
                (b) Each 1cc that we removed, then, contained approximately 333mcg per 1cc.
                1000mcg / 3cc = 333mcg per 1cc
                (c) The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333mcg of IGF-1.
                (d) We added 2cc of bacteriostatic water to the bottle and brought the total volume back up to 3cc. The difference, now, is that we now have 333mcg in 3cc of liquid (instead of in 1cc)

(e) To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc, you must divide by 3
                333mcg / 3cc = 111mcg per 1cc

(f) To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10th cc), we do the following:
                111mcg / 10 = 11mcg per .10cc (or 10 unit marking on insulin syringe)

(8) Effective Dosages of IGF-1
                Dosages in the range of 10-20mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these “moderate” dosages (by some people’s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid “downregulation” of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn’t matter how much you inject.
                As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I’ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.
                Bodybuilders will have the most success with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. Remember, more isn’t always better!

IGF-1 PROTOCOL DOSAGE TOTALS
                11mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 1)
                333mcg
                2 weeks OFF
                11mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 2)**
                333mcg
                2 weeks OFF
                11mcg per day for 30 days (Cycle 3)**
                333mcg
                8 weeks OFF
                Total # Weeks: 24 Total IGF-1: 1000mcg (1mg)

**The 2nd and 3rd cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted (only defrost one per cycle). Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle. Further dilute with 2cc bacteriostatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1. This acts to wash the syringe and ensure that nothing has stuck to the inside of it.
                __________________ try it out. i thought it was bullshit till i tried it and now i wont do another protocol. and it makes 1mg of igf last 4 months.

I talked with Dave in email and im doing 20mcg pwo and 20mcg on my off days 4 weeks on 2weeks off.Im also just mixing mine normal with 2ml aa and not going trough the process o the freezing and all of that.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                  • May 2007

BUMP

Comment

Working...