Irongirl's competition log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpresiv

I think a big majority of it lies in posing. You have a great physique, but it could be better if you work on that posing more. For instance, in the above side chest shot you are not hitting the calf as much as you need to be. I can tell this by your foot position. Also in that same pose, twist your torso a bit more to the audience. This will give your physique more of a flare instead of a narrow look.

I CAN tell you have size AND definition in your legs. Once again the problem is the way you are showing them. In your above front lat pose, you are not hitting the legs hard enough. You have too much bend in your knees. PM me if you want more details.....lol

Comment

• irongirl

I know what you are saying is right mpresiv. All those pics were taken during my routine and not the mandatories. I find that in the routine, things are moving so quickly that it is difficult to hit it all properly. That's no excuse though..lol..I should practice more. I KNOW how to do it all properly, now it's just to DO IT!! And you know what- the side chest and front lat spread are my worst poses..lol..and I can use all the help I need, so you can definitely PM me with any suggestions you have. I would appreciate it- thanks

Comment

• DEANO

Wow, you work is really inspiring. I am new here from IAs board and just went through your whole entire thread. Really nice work!! You look great!!

DEANO

Comment

• irongirl

wow Deano! Thanks for taking the time to read through all of it. Thank you very much for the compliment

Comment

Working...