• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jynx

Well here I am

Weight : 183lbs
    Height : 5'10
    BF% : Unknown, I think about 15%.

Starting a 1-test/4ad cycle Jan 1st or 2nd.

• jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

What is your workout routine and how long have you been working out for?
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

How is your diet?

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

How old are you and how long have you been training? You have a good frame to build on.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Jynx

Age was in the top part of the post. I'm 23. I've been working out for the past 2 years, had alot of time off due to ilness but back seriously the past 6 months.

I've always been told I have a good frame to build apon so thats good to hear.

My diet is clean but I'm not nearly eating as much as I should right now.. Just kinda tight and stressfull with money. After the holidays are over I'll be able to really focus on my diet more.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

The holidays are a time when it's hard for the lot of us, to focus on bodybuilding. Keep us posted.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

i'll echo the rest and say you got a great frame to build on. please keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by Jynx

My diet is clean but I'm not nearly eating as much as I should right now.. Just kinda tight and stressfull with money.
                I would save the money you are spending on your cycle and spend it on food instead.

Comment

• Jynx

Thats paid for and arriving in the mail tomarrow. I wont be starting the cycle however untill the house is stocked with food.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by Jynx
                    I wont be starting the cycle however untill the house is stocked with food.
                    Sounds good!

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Andre_G
                      I would save the money you are spending on your cycle and spend it on food instead.

Agreed.

Comment

• house1

The holidays are a time when it's hard for the lot of us, to focus on bodybuilding
                        not kidding there bro

Comment

Working...