Another biker newb :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLEATO

Originally posted by Softy08
    Hey guys and girls, thanks for the big welcome.....aww shucks lol.
    Yeah reloading gear can be expensive Dleat, but what I'm trying to say is that I have a bucket load of it (my old man was a legit liscenced dealer) so when the time comes, gimme a shout and I'll send some shit over to you or we can work something out. I dont want anything for it, (you aint getting the scales though,) rather see it being used by someone than lying in the bottom of a storage safe for the last 10 years.
    will do man. thanks alot, but i never take anything for free.like you said, will work something out

Comment

• borgluvr

Welcome to A-E Softy..great to have you here!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

Welcome to the site, Softy!

Yer way cooler than me, i don't even own a bicycle

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Welcome Dan! Great to have you here. Already enjoying your posts.
          Last edited by John Benz; 09-07-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• sigman roid
            Vet
            • Jul 2011

Welcome to AE!
            Admin @
            Admin @

Comment

• Softy08
              Banned
              • Sep 2011

Took my new Rotti in today to get her stitches checked after being desexed and thankfully all is well. weighed her and she is 37 Kg's which is 7 kGs UP from when I got her home last week ( I tell you guys, my dogs eat better than I do, lol). My vet said she needs to be around 42-45Kgs to be in the healthy range, which she will be soon. When I brought her home, you could see every fucking vertebrae in her back and all her ribs, the works! It just makes me sooooo angry the way some "people" treat animals. If I knew the last owner I would be round there now, kicking forty kinds of shit out of them. And the absolute love and trust she displays towards people now, especially considering how badly treated she was in the past, well it just goes to show that as a species, humans are a fucking long way behind canines in terms of evolution.....
              OK, thats my rant for the day. Peace all

Comment

• Freezerdude

Your right Softy there's nothing like the love of a dog except the love of a child.. The dog will never get mad at you and will never be judgemental and will love you unconditionally.. It would even forgive the sorry bastard that didn't feed it almost starving it to death..

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

There should be a biker section for you guys lol

Welcome to the board Softy
                  “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...