Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

Another MuscleMX Transfer

Hey everyone,

I'm Emily, another former MuscleMX'er transfer.

Thanks for the invitation to invade your boards. Looks like a great place.

Basic info about me for the members not from MMX: I'm a single mom from Alabama living in New Hampshire. Two years ago I saw a photograph from my sisters wedding and realized I needed to get serious about losing weight. I was 225lbs and I'm not at 145lbs. I joined MMX back in November of 06 with the hope of gaining some support in my quest and getting some advice regarding what I was already doing. They quickly became my family and in April I joined the staff. I cannot express how helpful everyone from the site was in my process and how supportive they've all been during my move from Alabama to New Hampshire. It's awesome that so many of them have moved over here as well. Thanks for having us. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.

Em
  • LadyZ
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Hey Em... I'm so happy you're here... thanks again

Comment

• Sadie

thank god you got it to work what was the issue? you were making me nervous not showing up already

Comment

• Krazy Cash

Hey ginge..I mean Em!! Lol, you know i'm kidding. Its like a freggin invasion!

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Krazy Cash
          oh no.. he went there.. are we really gonna torture our beloved Ginger already

Comment

• Squatch

Might as well start this shit off right.....

Comment

• Sadie

i will save my little monstrocity for another day LOL i dont wanna scare people the first day LOL

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Hey Em, what's up?

Comment

• Jarod

Hey Em!!!

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by LadyZ
                    Hey Em... I'm so happy you're here... thanks again
                    No problem babe, I was only passing the info along as I got it. Wish I could have been of more help. All that matters now is that we're all here. Glad you found the place okay and joined.

Originally posted by Sadie
                    thank god you got it to work what was the issue? you were making me nervous not showing up already
                    Hell if I know, maybe it just sensed that I needed a nap. Either that or my PC just decided to act like a little bitch and taunt me for a while. Figured since Tim was text messaging me trying to keep me involved I better try and work it out. Besides, come on, I gotta have my FIX....

Originally posted by KrazyCash
                    Not cool!!!

Originally posted by Squatch
                    Might as well start this shit off right.....
                    Yea, and you'll get my typical response....I really hate you. And, in case you forgot, there's a special place in hell for you.

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
                    Hey Em, what's up?
                    HEY buuuuuuddddyyyyy, lol...Sup Jake.

Originally posted by Jarod
                    Hey Em!!!
                    Who let you in? I thought this was for adults only? LMAO!!! Nah, hey bud, glad you're here too. Leave your ridiculous football fantasies of Da Bears at the door though, no one really cares. :hahaha:

Comment

• Amalthea

And she's back to quoting everyone in one post. Love ya girl, good to see you here

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Amalthea
                        And she's back to quoting everyone in one post. Love ya girl, good to see you here
                        Crap yea I am!!! Do you have any clue how long it takes to type all that code out?! I got used to the multiquotes and got lazy. LOL.

Love ya too hun, so glad to see ya here. We're gonna turn this place on it's side. LOL!!!!

I was kinda hoping Seth would hold off on the photoshops until everyone knew us though, shows how much I know. lol!!!

Comment

• Xflyboy

Originally posted by QueenB
                          Crap yea I am!!! Do you have any clue how long it takes to type all that code out?! I got used to the multiquotes and got lazy. LOL.

Love ya too hun, so glad to see ya here. We're gonna turn this place on it's side. LOL!!!!

I was kinda hoping Seth would hold off on the photoshops until everyone knew us though, shows how much I know. lol!!!
                          Its easyier to reply to everyone that way!

Comment

• John Benz
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2004

QueenB! Welcome and make yourself right at home.

Comment

• QueenB

I know, right?!

If I don't respond to everyone, I don't feel right. I have to reply to everything said. I dunno why, it is what it is...

Comment

Working...