Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2017, 12:12 PM   #1
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
Possible C.Diff (Recommendation of SARM to prevent muscle loss?)

Hello,

Long story short, I've had a GI issue from hell the past week, which isn't passing. I'm getting labs performed. My doctor thinks it might be C.Diff, due to the symptoms and the fact I've been in contact with multiple carriers at my job. The most enjoyable parts have been consistent bowel movements with abdominal pain. My gallbladder also hurts, oddly.
Worst case scenario: the labs reveal I have C.Diff. I was just getting strong again, so I'm kind of pissed off. Any recommendations of a SARM I could toss in to aid wasting, and progress hypertrophy and strength gains? About two and a half years ago, I tried Ostarine. It seemed to work decently, without any side effects. Any input is welcome!

Thanks!
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #2
j8296

Non-biased advice is preferred, but all suggestions are appreciated.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I think get your medical condition taken care of as a first priority.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #4
j8296

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I think get your medical condition taken care of as a first priority.
You're right: I shouldn't be too concerned about physical activity right now. Sitting around the past two days has been very boring though. The diarrhea is starting to let up, but tons of mucus is still present within the stool. Hopefully the results will be available tomorrow.