Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 02-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
Glycomann

Let's talk about GH and peptides and how we use them

Why not? Lots of guys here with decades of use experience.

Lots of peptides/protein hormones in this.

List
GH
GHRP-2/6
Ipamoreilin
Hexarelin
CJC1295 DAC
CJC1293
IGF-1 LR3
IGF-1 DES

I like GH at 1-3 iu/d. I think over time you get more use to it and the amount can go up. I think somewhere arund 6 iu or more insulin sensitivity takes a hit so watch out. If you're around there monitor glucose adn start thinking about insulin.

I like to use GHRP2 when on GH. I like to do my GH in the morning before breakfast and then GHRP2 before bed to reset the GH axis.

I use DAC sometimes when I am not using GH. I will use it 2x a week at 500-2000 mcg a week as a GH axis base and then use GHRP2 morning and evening or sometimes after workout 20 min before meals.

LR3 is hit or miss. I've used good stuff when coming off in PCT and it worked really well for leaning out and holding muscle. The best experience I had with it was with a low dose of Test and Anavar. I looked mutated on those three. Lean, hard, vascular, full and strong as an ox.

Your thoughts?
Old 02-04-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Good hgh at 2ius ed works quite well for me.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
hgh 2-4 ius everyday
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:58 PM   #4
Glycomann

Another thread bites the dust...
Old 02-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
DES and LR3 are AWESOME if you get good product. Results are almost immediate. The pumps are incredible and immediate.

GH makes my hands swell up so much I avoid it.

TB500 and BPC 157 have helped my shoulder recover to the point that others that have had the same surgery and my Doctor are completely amazed at the progress. It may have helped that I was using TB500 even prior to surgery hoping to heal without surgery.

I wish I would have discovered peptides earlier. I would like to have tried them ALL.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:56 AM   #6
Glycomann

Yeah, TB500 and BPC 157 combo is pretty damn close to miraculous.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:59 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Yeah, TB500 and BPC 157 combo is pretty damn close to miraculous.
Really good!
Old 02-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #8
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Gh gives me severe arthritis. The peps ghrp 2 and 6 along witht cjc1295 with and without dac made me lethargic.
Was I doing something wrong or have any of you experienced similar sides?
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #9
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Gh gives me severe arthritis. The peps ghrp 2 and 6 along witht cjc1295 with and without dac made me lethargic.
Was I doing something wrong or have any of you experienced similar sides?
GH does the same thing to me if I use too much. You have to take it way down for a while and ramp it back u to your sweet spot. If you assume that every iu gives 100 ng/mL on the IGF-1 test and the target is ~300-400 which is the top of range and what i seen in late teens to mid 20s you are looking at 2-3 iu/d. That also assumes that you retain 100 ng/mL of natural secretion. In that range I am generally good. I hang between 1-3 iu/d. That's with stuff that tests out similar to pharma. I do the GH in the morning. You get sleepy for the first month or so.

Peps are a little different. GHRP2 morning and before bed 100-300 mcg. Adding in CJC DAC is 500-2000 mcg per week and split the dose. That combo might work better for me than GH 1-3 iu. You do get sleepy but it goes away.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:20 PM   #10
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
Im not believer in peptides AT ALL. An the only reason, is they are chinese and because of reactions I have had. Loaded up 1 iu of properly mixed BPC157, injected it, blood prssure shot up to 175 over 105 heart rate 122. Took about 1.5 hours to get it down with xanax and Atenolol. I wont use Chinese HGH sim0ly because it produces sides that real verified HGH does not. You name it, from original factory direct Jins to the "The Grey Top" I have tried them all. The water retention, and numb hands, all these funky sides that the Pharma HGH that I do use, does not do. And not a single person has ever given me a explanation that I can believe. I do use HGH post injury, and find it helps tremendously. I went through a motorcycle accident this year and broke my tib fib, radius, ulna, wrist, and elbow. I have been doin 2iu a day 5 days a week. and I know it helps. It helped me through tons of injuries. But other than that? Eh, whats the point when you are no longer concerned with big old muscles but the longevity it may help. One thing that concerns me is what it causes to grow, like colon polyps, the heart and other undesirables thats why the low dose.
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
Im not believer in peptides AT ALL. An the only reason, is they are chinese and because of reactions I have had. Loaded up 1 iu of properly mixed BPC157, injected it, blood prssure shot up to 175 over 105 heart rate 122. Took about 1.5 hours to get it down with xanax and Atenolol. I wont use Chinese HGH sim0ly because it produces sides that real verified HGH does not. You name it, from original factory direct Jins to the "The Grey Top" I have tried them all. The water retention, and numb hands, all these funky sides that the Pharma HGH that I do use, does not do. And not a single person has ever given me a explanation that I can believe. I do use HGH post injury, and find it helps tremendously. I went through a motorcycle accident this year and broke my tib fib, radius, ulna, wrist, and elbow. I have been doin 2iu a day 5 days a week. and I know it helps. It helped me through tons of injuries. But other than that? Eh, whats the point when you are no longer concerned with big old muscles but the longevity it may help. One thing that concerns me is what it causes to grow, like colon polyps, the heart and other undesirables thats why the low dose.
I can't give book and verse gospel but I think if you keep things in upper normal range you are probably Ok as far as GH/IGF-1 effects over time and probably gain some quality of life if over 5o and using it for "anti-aging". I agree that Chinese or any GH outside pharma grade is an increased risk. AS far as water retention I think it is known that mineralocorticoid signaling is altered with GH treatment.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:07 PM   #12
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I’ve had great success with ghrp 2-6. Stacked with ipamorelan I’ve always had good sleeps and recovery even from a few shoulder injuries.

Most recently I’ve been using mk677. Increase hunger. Better recovery. And sleeping has been great. Liking how it’s working. I may give it a go during cycle
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #13
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
I'll throw in a vote for BCP 157. That shit is MIRACULOUS!!!!!

As for igf? Got some coming, need to figure out this acetic acid thing...
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #14
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
I love the pumps on IGF-LR3. I also like IGF-LR3 cycled with insulin
legaljuicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 10:46 AM   #15
liftsiron
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
I like to add Ipamorelin to my cycles. It helps lean me out and is good for sleep. It makes me very hungry too. But not as much as ghrp.
Igf-lr3 works well for me too. But I like to do endurance bicycling for cardio and the pumps in my legs are too painful from Igf to cycle any real distance without my legs feeling like they're on fire.
I've used oxytocin and PT-141 for sexual enhancement. They work ok as far as increasing sensitivity but you gotta get past the fever it produces. Neither one is worth the trouble for more than experimentation, imo.
I've used EPO also but found it difficult to control my blood iron levels on that stuff and the endurance increase is nominal, at best. So, I wouldn't recommend it unless you're some high level swimmer or bicycle type athelete getting regular bloodwork done.
I've tried ghrp but couldn't handle how hungry it made me. Not the same problems with Ipamorelin.
Also, ipam gives me no bad sides.
I try not to stack peptides because I really have no idea what I'm doing aside from prior research on the boards.
To me peptides are a big lab experiment with not a lot of data or clinical history to know the long term risks.
Basically, anyone who uses peptides is a lab rat.
Just depends if the risk is worth it to the individual.
When it comes to AAS, I passed the experimentation phase many yrs ago and am now in what I call the "practicing" stage.
Wheras, with peptides...it always experimentation when the actual long term risks are unknown.
Thanks for taking the time to post this. It's quite informative.