Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2018, 01:59 PM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Tren, npp

Is tren and npp a bad combo? My last cycle was prop, tren, eq, var which kicked serious ass but I didn't really get much size from it. I'm thinking the npp will help me throw on a little more mass, and help my joints at the same time, and the tren will keep me lean and solid. I am tempted to run long esters since it has been such a long time since I've done anything like enanthate. I don't know if I'd react the same way I used to.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
Silver
VET

Silver is on a distinguished road
I have never tried npp. Tren makes me feel so lethargic after 3 or 4 weeks. I am currently running Test E, Primo and Winny. I love it. Sorry I really dont have any helpful advice!
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #3
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Is tren and npp a bad combo? My last cycle was prop, tren, eq, var which kicked serious ass but I didn't really get much size from it. I'm thinking the npp will help me throw on a little more mass, and help my joints at the same time, and the tren will keep me lean and solid. I am tempted to run long esters since it has been such a long time since I've done anything like enanthate. I don't know if I'd react the same way I used to.
Never has issues on tren and npp but again, never had issues on tren and deca. Not sure if that's a myth or simply "we all respond differently to each compounds".

How much EQ did you use and how long? That stuff makes me grow. Steady gains but surely a good bit after a 16 week run. Just surprised you didn't gain much off that cycle...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #4
chicken_hawk
VET

chicken_hawk has a spectacular aura aboutchicken_hawk has a spectacular aura about
Ok, loved npp and cant deny trens effectiveness. Now, mostly opinion here, but there is no need to do both. Either alone is plenty to build tons off mass. Tren being the more anabolic, but npp being more tolerable. I say, do seperate cycles and space them with an eq only cycle in between to keep progesterone managable.

Good luck,
Hawk
chicken_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:56 PM   #5
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
I enjoyed tren npp combo with test I think as long as you don’t go overboard on the dosages keep them mild you should be fine
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #6
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Never has issues on tren and npp but again, never had issues on tren and deca. Not sure if that's a myth or simply "we all respond differently to each compounds".

How much EQ did you use and how long? That stuff makes me grow. Steady gains but surely a good bit after a 16 week run. Just surprised you didn't gain much off that cycle...
16 weeks and I gained plenty but just not much mass. 150mg eod eq

Last edited by b52; 06-21-2018 at 09:00 AM..
Old 06-23-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
Great combo if you not prolactin prone. Also keep the dosage low..or relativ low..300 pw max nnp and tren. And more low the test..150.
For me it work you can find the log
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:19 PM   #8
GFKINGKONG
VET

GFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura aboutGFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura about
Get some caber to tunnwith it and run your npp/tren at a moderate small doses to start say 50-75mg every other day then you can manipulate from there. Unless majorly prog/prolactin sensitive you should be fine. You need to stick with short esters though so you can manipulate more effectively.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:00 PM   #9
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
i keep my test doses at TRT levels (125mg a week) and run tren a and npp at 300-400mg a week of each and have good results without serious side effects.. lower test helps keep estro issues down.. and limits side effects
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:09 AM   #10
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustus View Post
i keep my test doses at TRT levels (125mg a week) and run tren a and npp at 300-400mg a week of each and have good results without serious side effects.. lower test helps keep estro issues down.. and limits side effects
Bingo! Well, lil higher test for me at 200-250 but def keep low to lower the sides from tren. 400/wk sweet spot for me on both tren and npp...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:11 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I used to be able to run both with dramatic results. But I developed ed even running caber and arimidex. But they were research products so who knows how they were dosed. For me, having run them both separately and together, I would pick one or the other. If size is the issue force feed yourself. Just be aware you'll get the dreaded bubble gut if you push it too far. And supplements, protein shakes, etc are not the same as food.
My suggestion is contact A1 and get your diet dialed in. There's no reason you cant gain lean mass on just test and food.
But that is worth what it cost u.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:46 AM   #12
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Bingo! Well, lil higher test for me at 200-250 but def keep low to lower the sides from tren. 400/wk sweet spot for me on both tren and npp...
I've heard numerous people say low test high nandrolones. Why? Does it work better? I ran 150mg eod prop with 100mg tren eod and I didn't get any sides other than some cramping and injection cough until end of week 10. Nipples were a little sore but had ai's and cabergoline on hand and kept it at bay. Went away within days after stopping tren.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:45 AM   #13
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
It depends on type of body you have..for some works for other don t. But the main reason is that test can not do more than nandrolones. So why put more stress with high amount of test? In my opinion runing test in a nandrolone cycle is only for sex..ed...and good mood. Maybe health. Not for gain muscle...i repeat you can not overdue nnp and tren with 400 mg pw of test. So it make sens?
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote